23rd July 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for job related questions asked in Municipal Corporation of Punjab?

sir please tell what is the syllabus for 50 marks job related question to be asked in municipal corporation punjab paper and which book should be refer for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, details and books for the preparation of Punjab Municipal Corporation exam?
  2. Punjab Municipal Corporation Junior Engineer question paper
  3. Study materials and previous year question papers of Punjab Municipal Corporation exam for the post of Accountant?
  4. What is the primary teacher entrance exam date? Date of start of registration? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Enrollement into CA course for Senior Assistant at Municipal Corporation?
  6. Pay scale of Assistant Librarian in Municipal Corporation, Patiala?
  7. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  8. Database related questions are asked in Verizon Off-Campus Drive for ECE graduate?
  9. What type of questions are asked in TTA EXAM in BSNL?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in GRE and TOEFL? Syllabus of both?
  11. Indraprastha University BCA 6th Sem- Programming with C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. What is the syllabus of Food Corporation of India AG-III General recruitment exam?
  13. Is JRN Vidhyapith, Rajasthan recognized by AICTE(For technical education) and UGC? Can I apply for a job in government sectors, semi-government sectors & municipal corporation? Am I eligible for GATE? I have done B.Tech(Civil) from this Universit
  14. What should I do to prepare for GD and PI after clearing the ICICI PO's written exam?
  15. Punjab Technical University BBA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What type of questions are asked in IB exam? What is the syllabus?
  17. Any book for Punjab MDS entrance exam? From where can I get previously asked questions in Punjab MDS entrance?
  18. How to prepare for technical interview?
3rd August 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for job related questions asked in Municipal Corporation of Punjab?

What are the job related questions of municipal corporation inspector posts
3rd August 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for job related questions asked in Municipal Corporation of Punjab?

Which type of question can be asked in the job related portion for the post of senior assistant in municipal corporation
31st August 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell what is the syllabus for 50 marks job
related question to be asked in municipal corporation
punjab for the post of senior assistant/inspector.
8th September 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

what type of ques will be asked in 50marks job related ques for the post senior assistant/inspector in punjab municipal corporation
18th October 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions will be asked in job related questions for the post of senior assistant in municipal corporation exam
31st October 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Please provide previous question papers of Punjab municipal corporation senior assistant/inspectors
31st October 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions will be asked in job related for senior assistant Insp in Punjab municipal corporation exam ???
29th July 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Please send me All punjab Govt exam syllabus
Email:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?