23rd February 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Where I can get application of Karnataka Public Service Commission Dental Surgeon recruitment online? How many vacancies are available?

Hi,
I would like to know the exact website name to find the details of application pertaining to Karnataka Public Service Commission. I want to apply for Dental Surgeon in Karnataka, hence let me know the place where I have to survey for the same. Kindly tell me the vacancies available in Karnataka for Dental surgeons. Are they are calling from district health office Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore?
Your's Faithfully
D.Madanlingeswaran

Related Questions:
  1. How may I know the whole enterance procedure for Uttarakhand PCS exam?
  2. When will Haryana Public Service Commission conduct the interview of selected candidates for the post of dental surgeon in haryana?
  3. Previous year Tamil Nadu Public Service assistant surgeon dental exam papers?
  4. When does the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service commission take place? What is the criteria for selection?
  5. When will be the KAS exam conducted?
  6. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Zoology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Zoology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. When is the entrance exam for staff nurse?
  9. Details of the percentage of vacancies for ex servicemen in Maharashtra Public Service Commission
  10. Karnataka Public Service Commission Rural Development and Cooperation (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Last date for the submission of forms for UPSC Exam in offline?
  12. Karnataka Public Service Commission Geography Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Statistics (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Statistics (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Exam date of this years LIC DO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Government job for graduate Widow? How to apply for the exams?
  17. Date of Karnataka Public Service Commission Preliminary exam?
  18. Karnataka Public Service Commission Law Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
31st July 2023, 06:47 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Where I can get application of Karnataka Public Service Commission Dental Surgeon recruitment online? How many vacancies are available?

The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is the agency responsible for conducting recruitment exams for government jobs in Karnataka. You can find the details of the application process for Dental Surgeon on the KPSC website.
The website address is: https://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
The vacancies available for Dental Surgeon in Karnataka can be found on the KPSC website. You can also call the district health office Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore to inquire about the vacancies.
The contact number for the district health office Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore is: 080-26581253
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?