17th December 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I join National Security Guard being a 12th student?

Dear Sir,
Now I am in 12th standard, I want to join National Security Guard. What can I do for it? Please give me an answer. Thank you!

14th August 2016, 08:56 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join National Security Guard being a 12th student?

National Security Guard is also known as NSG. There are 2 types of Forces in NSG; one is SRG(Special Ranger Group) for protection of VIP's and the other is SAG(Special Action Group) for operations like Terrorist Attack, Rescue Operations, handling hijacking circumstances in land or on air, Bomb Disposal etc.

SAG, the offensive wing comprise of army personnel and SRG consists of members from Central Paramilitary Forces (CPFs) and Central Police Organisations (CPOs) such as the Border Security Force (BSF), the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and State Police forces.

Direct recruitment for NSG commandos are not available. They are selected from Indian Defense Forces and Para Military Forces.So,anyone who wishes to become NSG has to first get selected into the Indian Defense Forces or Para Military Forces.

One can join Indian defense forces through NDA / CDS /SSC / UES exams.

The candidates in Indian Defense Forces or Para Military Forces gets promoted to NSG based on their qualities of work or can join NSG after clearing the entrance exam of NSG. The candidate who qualify in the exam has to do 14 months training in Manesar.

Aspirants for Entry-level positions are required to be less than 30 years old and should have a minimum of 2 years in the defense service.

Physical requirements for NSG commandos :

Height : minimum 165 cm

Weight : minimum 60 kg

Chest : minimum 80 cm (with expansion of 5 cm)

Being a 12th student, you can appear for NDA exam to join defense services. Eligibility for that:-

Nationality : Indian.

Age limit :16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Marital Status : Unmarried male candidate only.

Edu. qualification : 10+2 for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

Selection process :

Written examination

Personal interview by SSB.
9th August 2019, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

After diploma the student can join nsg or indian defese force or para military
Or after 10th we can give entrance exam of indian defese force or para military if yes in which post of indian defense force we have to give entrance to get select in nsg (national security guard) ?
10th August 2019, 08:56 PM
Om saii

No, You Cannot join.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATION

** You have to pass graduation in any stream from a well recognized university and you should be mentally and physically fit and fine.

MINIMUM HEIGHT REQUIRED

** Height minimum is 165 cm

** Wight minumum is 60 kg

** Chest minimum 80 and expansion of 5 cm

** There will be no flat feet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?