28th January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for Central government job?

What is the qualifications required to get a job in central government..? I want job is central government?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for Central government job? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  4. Qualification required for central employee appearing for KAS?
  5. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  6. What is the opportunity in IAS after graduating in B.Com with 45%
  7. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  8. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  9. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  10. What is the qualification required to get a railway ticket collector job?
  11. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  12. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  13. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  14. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  15. Am I eligible for NET Exam having scored 52.5% of marks in M.Com course?
  16. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  17. Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?
  18. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
5th February 2014, 09:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification required for Central government job?

For getting Central government jobs,you must have a minimum of Graduation or Bachelor Degree.The Degree must be received from a recognized university and the minimum percentage you must have obtained 60% in academics.If you belong to the Reserved category then only 55% is eligible for the exam.
To crack the central government exams you must get a good command over the subjects such as Reasoning ability,General English,Quantitative Aptitude,Mental ability,General Awareness,Current Affairs and more.Current affairs knowledge is an advantage ,and you must be up to date for the Central Government examinations.

Central government jobs are divided based on the Educational qualification,and merit basis.For the selection process they are basically divided in to the number of rounds.Those rounds are named as Written(Aptitude Test),Interview,Group discussion,finally some may have the Physical test as part of their selection process.You may apply for the government jobs such as State Public Service Commission,Indian Army,Staff Selection Commission,Union Public Service Commission,Bank examinations,recruitment departments and more.

You may also find your central jobs in CRPF,ITBP,Intelligence services,Indian Coast Guard,Indian Navy,Air Force,Institute of Banking and personal selection,Paramilitary services,National Cadet Corps,National Defense Academy(12th),Central Industrial Security Force,National Security Guard,Border Security force and more.

For every central government job,you first look over the notification that is released by the Central government.Because without meeting the corresponding eligibility criteria then the applications submitted by the candidates will get rejected.So make sure you meet the eligibility criteria given in the notification released by the Central government.
26th April 2015, 02:37 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Qualification required for Central government job?

See , there are many jobs in Central government which are based on particular qualification , age , percentage , etc.

~ If you have completed 12th , then you can apply for these posts in postal department .

> postal assistant
> sorting assistant
> postman , etc..

~ With 12th qualification ,

> you can apply for the post of Conistable in Police department
> You can apply for the post of Conistable in Indotibetian border police force

~ If you have completed Graduation ,

> you can apply for the post of Subinspector in Police department
> you can apply for the Civil services exam ( ias , ips , ifs , etc.)
> you can apply for the cds exam to join in defence services.

~ If you have completed Post graduation (Mba , M.sc , Mca , etc.),

> You can apply for the Ibps bank po exam
> you can join Airforce in Ground duty branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?