14th December 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack IBPS CWE Clerk recruitment exam? Question pattern of this exam?

Hello Everyone,
I have applied for IBPS CWE Clerk recruitment exam. Can you let me know that how to prepare for this exam? I also want to know the pattern of question which comes in this exam.
With Regards-
Gulab Patel

5th January 2016, 09:00 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack IBPS CWE Clerk recruitment exam? Question pattern of this exam?

IBPS conducts CWE clerk exam every year. The selection procedure consists of Preliminary exam, Mains exam followed by interview.

>>The Preliminary exam consists of total 100 questions which has to be solved in 1 hour duration

**Numerical Ability-35 questions

**Reasoning Ability-35 questions

**English Language-30 questions

>> The Mains exam consists of total 200 questions which has to be solved in 2 hour duration

**Numerical Ability-40 questions

**Reasoning Ability-40 questions

**English Language-40 questions

**Computer Awareness- 40 questions

**General Awareness- 40 questions

Following are the tips you have to follow for the preparation:

--Read a good English newspaper daily it will help you in English section as well as in the General Awareness section

--try to solve numerical ability questions using short tricks as it saves your time in the exam.

--solve more questions of reasoning it will increase your speed and accuracy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?