13th May 2012, 06:49 PM
Arun87dubb

Which are some of the good GK books for preparation of combined competitive exam?

sir suggest me some good G.K books for the preparation of combined competitive exam which will be conducted by jk PSC on 5 aug. 2012.
Also some books of mathematics for cracking the exam because my optional subject is mathematics.

PLZ HELP ME i WANT TO CRACK IT.

MY ANOTHER EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

1st June 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are some of the good GK books for preparation of combined competitive exam?

plese send name of books for general knowledge and for aptitude
15th June 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are some of the good GK books for preparation of combined competitive exam?

sir please sugest me a very good book for cds xam.
25th June 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am Prasanta From Odisha,I need a good GK book for ssc exams plz suggest me.Thanks a lot
5th August 2012, 10:04 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friends ,

The Good General Knowledge books for Competitive Exams are :

* Pratiyogita Darpan

* Competition Success review

* http://www.jagranjosh.com

* http://currentgk.com

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
10th December 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

which is the best gk reference book for ssc cgl exams???
13th August 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

which book should I prefer for physics for the exam cabinets secretariat
7th November 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book for computer science and engineering student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?