9th August 2010, 01:21 AM
kumarrs

TNPSC combined engineering service examination (civil engineering) question paper

Sir,
i'm preparing for TNPSC combined engineering service examination (civil engineering), I need for previous question paper model.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years TNPSC Combined engineering service examination question papers for civil engineering?
  2. Previous question paper for TNPSC AE post in civil engineering, TNPSC combined engineering service exam
  3. Sample question paper for tnpsc combined engineering service examination
  4. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for TNPSC combined engineering service exam for assistant engineer PWD?
  5. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for TNPSC combined engineering service examination for assistant engineer?
  6. Books for TNPSC combined engineering service exam?
  7. How to prepare for TNPSC combined service engineering?
  8. How can I prepare to crack TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Commission exam? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  9. Model question paper of TNPSC combined service exam for Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Previous 5 years question paper & answer key for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for assistant engineer (electronics and communication) PWD -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Marks to be secured in TNPSC AE combined engineering service examination to get selected?
  12. Combined engineering service examination last five years question papers
  13. Uthrakhand combined engineering service question paper (civil engineering)
  14. Model question papers of TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Commission exam for Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Previous 5 years question papers for TNPSC combined engineering service examination for the post of assistant engineer(Electrical in PWD)
  16. Previous years question papers of TNPSC combined engineering service exam for Electronics and communication
  17. Last 5 years combined engineering service examination(PWD) question papers for electrical and electronics engineering
  18. TNPSC combined service exam for electrical and instrumentation engineering question papers and answers?
9th August 2010, 11:04 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: TNPSC combined engineering service examination (civil engineering) question paper

Dear friend
I have attached some of the question papers with this message.
Please find them into the attachments.
Thank You
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC_2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 1800 views)
File Type: pdf 2007 solved paper.pdf(73.5 KB, 1503 views)
File Type: pdf previous question paper.pdf(68.2 KB, 1526 views)
9th August 2010, 11:16 AM
rohit_k

Default Re: TNPSC combined engineering service examination (civil engineering) question paper

dear sir
you must be a download on the site as www.mypdfsearch.com/.../civil+engineering+tnpsc+combined+Engineering+servi ce+exam+paper.
9th August 2010, 01:59 PM
jicks

You can go the following website and download the papers.

http://www.upscportal.com/civilservices/paper/TNPSC-Original-Question-Paper
http://www.humsurfer.com/objective-physics-model-question-papers-for-tnpsc-examinations
9th August 2010, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i need old question papers with answers
9th August 2010, 08:17 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Attached you find the required question papers. As not much is available, therefore i could only provide you with 3 papers. Hope you find them useful.

Also, you can visit the following link for more model papers:

http://www.upscportal.com/civilservi...Question-Paper
http://www.humsurfer.com/objective-p...c-examinations

http://www.tnpsc.info/pdf/group-2-2007.pdf

http://www.tnpsc.info/pdf/gr-1-2001.pdf

ttp://isbigdeal.blogspot.com/2010/06...th-answer.html*

Good Luck!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Question Paper 2.pdf(68.2 KB, 622 views)
File Type: pdf Question Paper 3.pdf(73.5 KB, 500 views)
File Type: doc TNPSC Original Question Paper civil Eng.doc(50.0 KB, 980 views)
10th August 2010, 01:32 PM
arunraju07

documents attached are not pertained to civil syllabus

can you attach the question paper pertaining to civil syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vike View Post
Dear friend
I have attached some of the question papers with this message.
Please find them into the attachments.
Thank You
11th August 2010, 03:09 PM
sameemcivil

Dear Sir,
I Want TNPSC Combined Engineering Previous year question papers & Study materials
13th August 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
im senthil i need tnpsc combined engineering service examination(civil engineering) study materials,previous question paper models with answer
16th August 2010, 11:41 AM
jayarajeee

Sir,
i'm preparing for TNPSC combined engineering service examination (electrical engineering), I need for previous question paper model.
Thanking you
19th August 2010, 11:40 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello friend
Just log in to the official website of the TNPSC ,you will get the complete papers of the civil engineering.....

The official website of the TNPSC is http://civil engineering
24th August 2010, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I NEED SOME SAMPLE QUESTION PAPERS FOR THE COMBINED ENGINEERING SERVICE EXAMINATION.
I BELONGS TO ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.
30th August 2010, 02:06 PM
mvasudevan

Sir,
i'm preparing for TNPSC combined engineering service examination (Electrical engineering), I need for previous question paper model.

Thanking you
30th August 2010, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hi.please anyone have electronics and communication sample papers for combined engineering service examination. If so, e-mail to [email protected] ... please do the needful...
31st August 2010, 10:33 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

DEAR friends,

if you want to get the question paper of the TNPSC combined engineering service examination (civil engineering) question paper.
you can download it form the websites...

www.indiastudychannel.com
31st August 2010, 11:16 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
the previous years papers of tnpsc exam are available at the official website of the examination which is www. tnpsc.gov.in,
you can download them from here
all the best
31st August 2010, 03:40 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

you can get the TNPSC combined engineering service examination (civil engineering) question paper
from the following websites.

www.successcds.com
www.indiastudychannel.com
31st August 2010, 04:11 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you can get the TNPSC combined engineering service examination papers at the following sites.
1.www.mypdfsearch.com/civilservicespapers/tnpsc-question-papers
2.www.upscportal.com/tnpsc-civil-services-question-papers.
Wish You All The Best!!!!!
31st August 2010, 06:50 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarrs View Post
Sir,
i'm preparing for TNPSC combined engineering service examination (civil engineering), I need for previous question paper model.
Thanking you
you can search from the internet every thing is available there best of luck dear
13th September 2010, 01:08 PM

sir,
i am a civil engineer. I have applied for TNPSC combined engineering service exam-2010 (civil engineering). I need a previous years question papers.
15th September 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am an 2010 passed out BE Fresher .i am specialized in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.I have applied for TNPSC combined engineering service exam-2010(Electrical engineering).I need previous year question papers in (Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering-code-042)
23rd September 2010, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have applied for TNPSC combined engineering service exam-2010(Electronics and communication engineering-code-044).i need previous question papers.could you please send to this mail id? [email protected]
24th September 2010, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am needed combined enginering question papers..
more and more for preparing purpose...
8th October 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have applied for TNPSC combined engineering service exam-2010(Electrical and Electronics engineering-code-042).i need previous question papers.could you please send to this mail id? [email protected]
18th October 2010, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when s TNPSc engineering service exam. i know its 24th but i didnt get hall ticket still. so please send exam date
25th October 2010, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

please give question and answer for the Year of 2010,for TNPSC.COMBINED ENGINEERING SERVICE EXAMINATION.
12th April 2012, 08:42 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

dear friend,
you can get the TNPSC combined engineering service examination papers at the following sites.
1.www.mypdfsearch.com/civilservicespapers/tnpsc-question-papers
2.www.upscportal.com/tnpsc-civil-services-question-papers.
Wish You All The Best!!!!!
11th February 2013, 11:35 PM
mthythr

Dear sir,
I need question paper for combine engineering service examination for the year of 2010 under civil engineering category.
28th September 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

TNPSC combined engineering service examination (civil engineering) question paper

Sir,
Thanking you
31st July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i need question paper for combine engineering service examination of (cvil eng) question and answer paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?