29th June 2016, 01:21 PM
SANA SOCIOLOGY

How can I prepare to qualify PGT(Sociology) in Hindi Medium? Notes to prepare for PGT?

Respected Sir,
Please tell me how can I do preparation of Sociology for PGT in Hindi medium? Can you please provide me the notes so that I can prepare for PGT exam in Hindi medium? Thank you in advance!

30th November 2017, 06:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify PGT(Sociology) in Hindi Medium? Notes to prepare for PGT?

You should join any coaching classes that helps in preparation of various entrance test for the preparation of PGT.
If you want notes then you should contact book stores in market. There various books of many publications are available and that will help you more.
24th August 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify PGT(Sociology) in Hindi Medium? Notes to prepare for PGT?

Can i do MA with history subject... But in graduation i have sociology.political science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?