2nd September 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Which board and medium is beneficiary for AIPMT preparation for a Hindi medium student?

Hello sir, I have studied up to 10th standard from Hindi medium and now want to prepare for AIPMT exam. So, please tell me which board and medium is beneficiary for me?

5th September 2016, 01:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board and medium is beneficiary for AIPMT preparation for a Hindi medium student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have studied up to 10th standard from Hindi medium and now want to prepare for AIPMT exam. So, please tell me which board and medium is beneficiary for me?

The CBSE Board is one of the best options to choose in 10+2 to prepare for AIPMT. For Medical entrance examination of All India level there is no substitute to CBSE education. The aspirant should choose Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in 10+2 to pursue medical entrance in future. You can study either Hindi or English medium in 10+2 for AIPMT preparation. As you mentioned you have studied in Hindi medium up to 10th standard, so it is very difficult for you to shift to English medium. So you can continue in the Hindi medium. The NEET question paper will be available in Hindi also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?