10th March 2011, 10:41 AM
Nidhi Tripathi

How to prepare for admission to good Agriculture colleges for 11th standard Biology student in Hindi Medium?

My friend is a student of class 11th in a Hindi medium institute. She has opted for BIOLOGY. What should she prepare to get admission in a good Agriculture College easily? What other courses are there for which she can opt?

10th March 2011, 02:50 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: How to prepare for admission to good Agriculture colleges for 11th standard Biology student in Hindi Medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhi Tripathi View Post
My friend is a student of class 11th in a Hindi medium institute. She has opted for BIOLOGY. What should she prepare to get admission in a good Agriculture College easily? What other courses are there for which she can opt?
She doesn't have to prepare extra subject for admission in agriculture collage ,only she have to prepare 10+2 subject such as CHEMISTRY ,PHYSICS,AND BIO. she will get admission in Ag.
Best of luck
19th April 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for admission to good Agriculture colleges for 11th standard Biology student in Hindi Medium?

how can i get admission in an agriculture college with out writting entrance examination
26th June 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

how can get admission in an agricultural college if i had completed 12th from an English medium school with physics, chemistry and maths???
27th February 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in an agriculture college with out writting entrance examination
20th March 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i want become agriculturer so what should i do because i am just going to atemp CET EXAM
15th June 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for P.A.T ( priagriculture exam)?
12th August 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir .
I am in 11th from Bihar Board Hindi medium . i want to prepare for agriculture . Iwant to get admission in a agriculture college in Bihar .And please tell me that which medium is good for going in agriculture college . ENGLISH OR HINDI .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?