14th June 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I retrieve my Staff Selection Commission Part-I Registration Id?

Hello,
I have lost my registration Id of my Staff Selection Commission Part-I. I want to retrieve my Id. Can you tell me how I can possibly retrieve Staff Selection Commission Part 1 Registration Id?

Related Questions:
  1. How to retrieve my staff selection commission part I registration ID?
  2. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  3. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  4. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for females in Mumbai for sub inspector? What is the procedure?
  6. How can I apply for government in India mostly in Rajasthan?
  7. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  8. List of government sector jobs in which I can apply after B.Pharmacy?
  9. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  10. Information about staff selection commission?
  11. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  12. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  13. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should be done to attend Staff Selection Commission after Chartered Accountancy?
  15. What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  16. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission Multitasking post? Selection procedure in SSC Multitasking?
  17. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  18. Which entrance test to answer to join CBI after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
18th June 2015, 04:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I retrieve my Staff Selection Commission Part-I Registration Id?

Here are the steps to followed to retrieve the Staff Selection Commission part-1 Registration Id.

* Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.

* Check the link for the page of forget registration number.

* If you find the page, then fill the information same as you were filled at the time of filling application form.

* Now submit the registration number and you will get the lost registration number and also to your email address and at your mobile also.

* Now keep it safe do not forget it again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?