27th April 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?

As one of my friend had completed her graduation i,e B.Com successfully, now she is willing to work under state government sector, would u mind to reveal the way to get state government job based on her academic qualification? Can you please answer my query soon as possible.

27th April 2015, 10:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?

Yes dear your friend has a chance to apply for the State government jobs with B.Com qualification. For this there is a Exam called " State Public Service Commission " Exams.

Under PSC of specific state you can apply for various posts. Since almost all the post requires minimum graduation. But you need to fulfill the Age criteria as well.

Through these exams you will definitely get a opportunity to apply for Group I ,II, III and IV exams.

So you can recognize which state are you belonging to, there by you can wait for the Notification of the State PSC Examination.

Once Notification would release you can compare the eligibility criteria with that. Thus you can apply for the post from the Official website of State PSC.

For Instance , Andhra Pradesh --- APPSC

Karanataka --- KPSC

Rajasthan --- RPSC

Tripura ---TPSC

Tamilnadu ---- TNPSC

Punjab --- PPSC

Himachal Pradesh ---- HPPSC etc.,

Thus for each state there is a individual Public service commission Examination board. I hope this information will be useful to you.
27th April 2015, 03:44 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?

Definitely she can get a good government job under the state and may be under state government's administration because there are so many jobs related to accounts and commerce field available in states and most of the state governments conducts various recruitment processes to recruit candidates for the particular commercial department of the state that is why you should not worry and just apply for some jobs which are available and try to achieve :

State Government Accountant Recruitment : A candidate having passed B.Com or M.Com from a recognized university is eligible to apply.

State Government level Auditor and Sub Auditor Recruitment : These posts are often recruited in various states and lastly this recruitment was conducted in Madhya Pradesh so keep in touch with recruitment portal of related states and apply for job when it is launched.

State Government Tax Assistant Recruitment : A candidate having B.Com or graduation in any discipline is eligible to apply for this job and candidates having graduation with taxation or accounting are preferred for the job that is why this is also a relevant job for you.

Rajasthan, MP, CG, Gujrat, TN, UP etc. states recruits Tax Assistants every year so keep checking the official websites of recruitment field of these states and apply for the job.

Except all these relevant jobs, you can apply for various other jobs which are listed below and may get the job under the state :

IBPS CWE Clerk recruitment : Any graduate candidate can apply for this job and after getting selected, candidate may be posted anywhere in the state but there is one good thing about girl candidate is that if a girl is selected then she would be posted where her home is so this is a very good choice.

State Government's Sehkari Bank's Clerk recruitment 2015 : Recruitment in such banks are taken from RRB recruitment means recruitment of officers and clerks in Regional Rural Banks and candidates selected in those banks are posted in these banks under the state so you can apply for the job.

State Police Service Sub Inspector and Constable Jobs (Admin) : A candidate having graduation degree can apply for these posts every year recruited in almost all states and after getting selected, candidate will be posted nearby his/her native town.

State Level Forest Ranger and Security Assistant recruitment : You can prefer your job location/district in this job as per your choice and may work in your own district after getting selected.
27th April 2015, 11:17 PM
Ashwakh

See , there are many State Government jobs that a candidate can apply based on his/her qualification.
With B.com also , there are many State government jobs.

~ Your friend can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam in her state itself. The job location will also be in her state itself.

Note that , to apply for the exam ,

> the candidate shouldhave completed Graduation from a Recognised university
> age of the candidate shouldbe in between 20-28 years only , if he/she belongs to general category
> age of the candidate shouldbe in between 20-31 years , if he/she belongs to obc category
> age of the candidate shouldbe in between 20-33 years , if he/she belongs to sc , st category

Selection process is ,

1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?