27th April 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job when am 34 years old fall into BC Christian category?

Is there a chance to get a government job? i am 34 years female with MCA qualification 2004 passed out and 3 years of teaching experience? If so, what all the necessary steps which I need to take now? Can you please guide me with the complete information? Thanks!

27th April 2015, 11:09 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job when am 34 years old fall into BC Christian category?

Dear there are very less chances when take your Age into consideration But yes you can apply for various posts under State Government jobs.

Recently Some State Public Service Commissions have been changed the notification regarding the Changing of the Upper Age limit.

That is Applied recently for APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ). It is been changed the Upper Age limit from 32 to 37 in the year of 2006 and it is again changed the Upper Age limit to 40 years.

In addition you are belonging to a " OBC " category you will have " 3 years " of Age relaxation. So you can absolutely applied for the State government jobs.

But for Central government jobs you will not have a chance to apply since the age should be in between 21 to 30 years for almost all Central government jobs. And Adding the Age relaxation for OBC (3 years ) the upper Age limit is " 33 years"

Finally I suggest you to try to apply for State government jobs. As you said you have an Experience of " 3 years ". And it will be added advantage.
27th April 2015, 05:22 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job when am 34 years old fall into BC Christian category?

Yes you can get a very good government job because you are well educated and qualified with enough experience which is mostly required in various areas and mostly in those fields which are relevant and according to the experience.

When you have got three years of teaching experience then I would like to suggest you to be in your field and do not change because you know the idea and way of teaching and already experienced then any teaching industry may higher you easily but if you are not interested to teach in private sector schools/colleges then you should not because do not go where your interest does not allow that is why you should apply for teaching jobs in government field :

First of all it is great that you have completed master's degree in computer application of three years that is a big advantage at your end and on the basis of this qualification, you are eligible for various top level teaching jobs in India.

One more thing, you have to add with your qualification is either B.Ed or D.Ed because unless/until you have bachelor's or diploma in elementary education, you can not get a job of teacher/ lecturer/ professor in any college/ school so your first priority should be to get admission in B.Ed course.

Do not just stay with B.Ed course and wait for its completion, you have to prepare for another entrance examination with B.Ed course because the one and only thing can never give you job as per expectations that is why you should have another thing in hand as a support.

You must apply for entrance examination of NET or SET - National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC and State Eligibility Test conducted by state government to recruit lecturers or assistant professors so if possible then apply for both of these tests.

Join any good coaching center to qualify these tests and if you qualify any one of these tests then definitely you can make a very good career in teaching field because candidates qualified in NET or SET are appointed as lecturers or Assistant professors in government schools/ colleges so work hard.

Nothing is there to qualify the exam, just prepare well for reasoning ability and aptitude test then general knowledge and finally in depth knowledge of your specialization subject of master's degree that you have already got with experience so you can secure your future with this.

If completes B.Ed course then apply for Grade I and Grade II teachers in state level schools and recruitment for these posts is conducted in states so just after qualifying exam, you can get the job on the basis of B.Ed.

Finally you have a bright future ahead, just work for it to make it brighter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?