15th March 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?

I am graduate in BA (Math, Computer science). Now I am pursuing diploma in .net. Can I get government job after that? What should I do to ensure that I will get the government job? Kindly provide me the detailed steps which I need to follow. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  2. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  3. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  4. Where should I get a government job after BCA-MCA 5 year integrated course from LPU?
  5. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  6. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  7. What is the job criteria in Punjab for B.Ed teachers?
  8. In which way I should prepare to get a Government Job after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  10. How to get a government job in Punjab after scoring 87.45%
  11. How can I clear Bank PO exam? I have done graduation and MBA from PTU
  12. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  14. How to get a government job in Punjab after passing 12th exam with 87.45%
  15. What kind of government jobs are available for diploma(Mechanical) holders in Punjab? How to apply for the same?
  16. How to get a government job after enrolling as an Advocate in Punjab?
  17. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  18. Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?
7th April 2015, 12:09 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?

Yes, you can get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A. Graduation.

You can get job in following fields :
  • Punjab Police Services and other departments through Punjab Public Service Commission exam.
  • Postal Department
  • Public Sector Bank through IBPS exam

Punjab Public Service Commission exam is conducted for the recruitment of officers in following department :
  • Punjab Civil Service
  • Punjab Public Service Commission exam
  • Punchayat Officers
  • Counciliation Officer.

Selection Process :
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Examination ( Written and Interview )

You can also apply for IBPS exam to get job in public sector banks for the post of Probationary Officer and Clerk.
8th April 2015, 10:15 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?

If you want to get a Government job only in Punjab , then you shouldbe careful while applying for the Government jobs . You shouldnot apply for the Civil services exam , Railway department jobs , etc. because the Job location will be anywhere in India.

~ You can apply for the IBPS Bank clerk exam and Ibps bank PO exam . The job location will be in Punjab itself.

~ You can apply for the Police Conistable also .
You shouldhave completed your 12th from a Recognised Board to apply for the post.
Generally , to apply for the post , 12th is the minimum Qualification .

~ You can apply for the Subinspector of Police in Police department .
15th July 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have done diploma in art &craft after 2 and now I have done BA with fine arts.so can I get government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?