25th December 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited being a Computer Science Engineer? How they select?

I am Computer Science Engineering student and will complete this year. Please tell me how can I get job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited? How they select?

29th December 2017, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited being a Computer Science Engineer? How they select?

You can apply for BSNL JTO and BSNL TTA, on the basis of your B.Tech CSE degree. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by BSNL.

Hence, apply for the above mentioned exams and prepare according to the syllabus given in the notification.
29th December 2017, 05:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited being a Computer Science Engineer? How they select?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Computer Science Engineering student and will complete this year. Please tell me how can I get job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited? How they select?

Candidates after completion of Computer Science Engineering can apply for Junior Engineer posts in BSNL. Candidates can find the notification on the BSNL website given Click Here. Candidates after completion of BE/BTech in Computer Science from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for the Junior Engineer posts in BSNL. The upper age limit for applying the Junior Engineer post in BSNL is 30 years for general category students. Candidates are selected for the post through an All India Online Competitive Examination with multiple choice questions.
30th December 2017, 05:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get job in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer Candidates:

In order to get job in BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited), you are required to follow the below steps. One of the ways that it recruits candidates is through GATE Score card. Pay scale for candidates through this method of recruitment is Rs.16400-40500/- per month and it may gets increased based on the experience you attain.

If you have a valid GATE score, then you can apply for this BSNL recruitment when it issues official notification. On the other side, you may refer the Jobs section or Careers section of BSNL website in order to get latest updates of the various recruitment's and then apply for it accordingly. In this case, the selection process consists of written test followed by Personal Interview for the post of Junior Engineer.

Click here for Careers/ Recruitment Section
13th January 2018, 05:53 PM
babytara

Post Re: How to get job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited being a Computer Science Engineer? How they select?

Yes you can get job in Bsnl bharat sanchar nigam limited through BSNL JTO or BSNL THAT. Every year Bharat sanchar nigam limited publishes recruitment notification. You can also get the chance by GATE score.

Age limit: Candidates age should be between 20-30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC upto 5 years.

Selection process: The recruitment consist of Computer based online exam.

Syllabus:
1. Compiler design
2. Operating system
3. Networking
4. Electronicservice
5. Electrical
6. Digital networking
7. Data structure
8. C+
9. Digital communication.

Attached a Compiler design PDF which help you in exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Compiler Design-ME-CS (gate2016.info).pdf(7.28 MB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?