27th May 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am in 2nd year of B.Tech(ECE) branch.
I am very keen to do an Internship in BSNL.
What is the procedure for applying?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 45 days Internship in Monsoon at BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  11. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
31st May 2015, 10:35 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

** BSNL stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.

** It is very well reputed IT company and provide training to limited number of students from well reputed colleges.

** For getting training in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited you have to follow me as below-->

** First of all you have to go to the official website of the BSNL

** Here you will find training application form.

** Download the form.

** Fill it properly.

** Submit at the prescribed address with in the expiry date.

** After a short period your name will be displayed at the display board.

** If your name is on the display board then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?