21st April 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in central government as army nurse after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

I have completed B.Sc nursing, will you help central government job for army nurse? Can someone please let me know the procedure for the same? What should be done to ensure that we will get the job? Awaiting to get a response from everyone.

21st December 2016, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in central government as army nurse after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

There is a short service commission for B.Sc nursing graduates in Indian Army. You should have registration at nursing council before applying for it. B.Sc nursing is the minimum qualification required for it.

Indian Army releases notification for such entries from time to time. You have to apply on a prescribed format and send the application with all the required documents to the given address. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?