17th December 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of CRPF Head Constable recruitment will be released?

Hello Sir,
I want to know that when CRPF Head Constable recruitment will release? I want to apply for that post. Please tell me about its notification date.

18th April 2016, 07:43 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the notification of CRPF Head Constable recruitment will be released?

Central Reserved Police Force (CRPF) released the notification for the head constable recruitment every year. You are interested to apply for this post and want to know the notification dates. Following are the details for this post:

Educational qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government & English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words or Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.

Age Limit: 18 to 25 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. rules.

Selection procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam, physical standard test, skill test followed by medical examination.

>>You are interested to know about the notification dates. You will be surprised to know that the notification for this post has released and the online filling of application form has started. In my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 05th May 2016

Link to apply:https://crpfindia.com/Ministerial/crpfform.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?