31st May 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Intelligence Bureau while studying Mechatronics engineering?

I am 18 years old. I am studiying mechatronics engineering .i want to serve for my mother india. So,i want to join in intelligence bureau. Please say how to join in intelligence bureau?

9th June 2014, 08:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Intelligence Bureau while studying Mechatronics engineering?

Intelligence Bureau is one of the prime investigation and detective agency of India.I am very glad to see aspirants for IB. It is in need of some efficient and intelligent youth who can devote their life towards the welfare of the society.

Inorder to become a IB officer,you have to fulfill the below eligibility conditions:-
1.You have to be minimum 21 years of age.
2.You should have completed graduation from any recognized institute of India.
3.Your age should not exceed 27 years.Relaxation is there for reserved categories.

Every year UPSC conducts written test for recruitment of officers to IB.It is of two stages:
Preliminary and Mains.It will be followed by interview round.Finally you have to clear the medical norms as laid down by UPSC.

Preliminary examination will have questions under following categories:

• English Comprehension
• Numerical Aptitude
• General Awareness
• General Intelligence and reasoning ability

While main examination will have questions to test following areas:

• Arithmetic ability
• Statistics
• English comprehension skills

Only candidates getting through the main examination will be invited for attending the interview. Candidates will also have to take up walking and cycling test as well.
For more details regarding dates of exams,venues,etc.,you can visit the website -www.cbi.nic.in
15th December 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Intelligence Bureau while studying Mechatronics engineering?

I am 17 years old.
I am studiying B.com first year. I want to join in ib. Please say how to join in ib
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?