9th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How many Assistant Manager vacancies are available in HSCC India Limited?

Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in HSCC India Limited for Assistant Manager? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th July 2019, 02:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Assistant Manager vacancies are available in HSCC India Limited?

There are 4 vacancies available under HSCC India Limited Assistant Manager recruitment.

Candidates who are going to apply for the recruitment can send their duly filled application form to "The Deputy General Manager (HRM), HSCC (I) Ltd, E-6(A), Sector-1, Noida (U.P)-201301".
11th July 2019, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Assistant Manager vacancies are available in HSCC India Limited?

The number of Assistant Manager vacancies available in HSSC India Limited are 04. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below:-

—> UR:- 2
—> SC:- 1
—> OBC:- 1
11th July 2019, 09:55 PM
Mantun Bhai

HSCC India Limited Assistant Manager recruitment:

>> Vacancies are available in this recruitment is 4 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
11th July 2019, 11:57 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

A notice has been published by HSCC India Limited about the recruitment of Assistant Manager posts.
There are total 4 vacancies available for the post of Assistant Manager (Civil/Mechanical/IT/HR/Finance/CS).
Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant self attested certificates/testimonials and send it to Deputy General Manager (HRM), HSCC (I) Ltd, E-6(A), Sector-1 Noida (U.P)-201301 on or before 22nd July, 2019.
12th July 2019, 08:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in HSCC India Limited Assistant Manager recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in HSCC India Limited Assistant Manager recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Manager

Total number of vacancies - 4 (For Assistant Manager)

The detailed break-up of the vacancies is as follows,

@ UR Category - 2 vacancies
@ SC Category - 1 vacancy
@ ST Category - 0 vacancy
@ OBC Category - 1 vacancy

Click here for official notification

Click here for application format
12th July 2019, 01:19 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Vacancies are available in HSSC India Limited Assistant Manager recruitment is:

~~ Assistant Manager (Civil/Mechanical/IT/HR/Finance/CS): 4 Posts.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
12th July 2019, 01:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Number of Assistant Manager vacancies available in HSCC India Limited is 04 in total.
Category wise vacancies are as follows;

Unreserved - 02
SC - 01
OBC - 01

Total vacancies - 04

Detailed information is available at;
https://hsccltd.co.in/images/pdf/Adv_06_07.pdf.pdf
12th July 2019, 02:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies available for the post of Assistant Manager vacancies under HSSC India Limited is 04 (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://hsccltd.co.in/images/pdf/Adv_06_07.pdf.pdf.
12th July 2019, 08:57 PM
phool1004

Total 04 Assistant Manager vacancies are available in HSCC India Limited.

For more information visit on the official website https://hsccltd.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?