11th July 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How many SC seats are reserved in BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment at Chhattisgarh?

Hi,
I belongs to SC category candidate and I am from Chhattisgarh. I want to apply in BSNL recruitment of Junior Engineer. Can you please let me know how many seats are reserved for me in my state? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th July 2016, 10:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many SC seats are reserved in BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment at Chhattisgarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I belongs to SC category candidate and I am from Chhattisgarh. I want to apply in BSNL recruitment of Junior Engineer. Can you please let me know how many seats are reserved for me in my state? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!
Total number of vacancy in BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment is 2700.

The vacancy of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment in Chhattisgarh is 17 Posts. Reservation is provided as per reservation policy.
13th July 2016, 03:41 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many SC seats are reserved in BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment at Chhattisgarh?

For the post of Junior Engineer in BSNL there are 17 posts available in Chhattisgarh as per the notifcation but if you calculate it come to 18 posts.. Below I have mentioned the bifurcation as per the category wise & also attached the notification..

1. Unreserved Category - 9 Posts

2. Schedule Cast Category - 2 Posts

3. Schedule Tribe Category - 5 Posts

4. Other Backward Class Category - 1 Post

5. Person With Disability Category - 1 Post
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-BSNL-Jr-Engineer-Posts.pdf(303.5 KB, 45 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?