7th April 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give NDA Exam of August, 2012 having passed 11th Class in Science stream?

i hav passed 11sci in april am i eligible to give nda exam held on aug 2012

7th April 2012, 07:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NDA Exam of August, 2012 having passed 11th Class in Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes , You are applicable for NDA exam because in this Time you in final year of 12th standard.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

The candidate must have a complete the 12th from a recognized university Or equivalent qualification are applicable for NDA exam.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for the examination.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

I have listed here the Physical fitness criteria .Please check out the below chart.

THE CHART OF HEIGHT AND WEIGHT FOR NDA EXAM:-

The selection procedure for NDA exam is 1) Written Test. 2) Personal Interview.

NDA I is already over so you can apply in NDA II exam.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

• Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

For more details you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in

7th April 2012, 08:24 PM
rajayemineni

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NDA Exam of August, 2012 having passed 11th Class in Science stream?

Hi....,
You are absolutely eigible for applyng because now you are in 12th standard, but you must follow the following qualification details.
1. You must be an Indian.
2. You must born in between 2nd Jan 1994 and 1st July 1996.
3. You must complete your 12th with out any backlogs because you have to submit your all certificates after the completion of written exam.
4. Candidates must log into the website WWW.UPSCONLINE.COM
5. Candidates from the caste category SC,ST are having the Exemption from the payment of fee, the others can pay rs.50 in state bank of India.
Th last date for applying it is 30th Jan 2012.
All the best for your future.
7th April 2012, 10:15 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to give NDA Exam of August, 2012 having passed 11th Class in Science stream?

You are eligible to apply for NDA exam either during the final year of 12th exam or pass.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

As you are interested for NDA you can apply for NDA-II 2012 exam which the notification will come out in the month of May 2012 followed by exam during August 2012 if you have appeared final 12th exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th April 2012, 09:23 PM
param pita

Hello friend,Yes , You are applicable for NDA exam because in this Time you in final year of 12th standard.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

The candidate must have a complete the 12th from a recognized university Or equivalent qualification are applicable for NDA exam.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for the examination.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

I have listed here the Physical fitness criteria .Please check out the below chart.

THE CHART OF HEIGHT AND WEIGHT FOR NDA EXAM:-

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

For more details you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA QUESTION 2.pdf(95.5 KB, 75 views)
File Type: pdf NDA QUESTION 6.pdf(61.1 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf nda-2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 67 views)
14th April 2012, 12:37 AM
Harsh jangid

Hi dear appearant, you are eligible for apply for NDA. It hold twice in a year as NDA1 and NDA2. You cant missed a pricinvr chance and apply for it last date for receive your application is june 4 so don wait. Best me luck
14th April 2012, 05:47 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible to give NDA Exam of August, 2012 having passed 11th Class in Science stream?

Quote:
dear friend,

NDA (National Defense Academy) exam is held by the UPSC for entry to the armed forces of India

Eligibility For NDA

1) you should be a 12th pass out (with Physics,Chemistry and Maths as your subjects if you want to join Indian Navy or Air Force)

2) You should be in the age limit of 16.5-19 years..

Apart from these..you should be physically fit and should have a perfect eyesight..

Right now..you are eligible for none of the above exams as you are still in class 11th..

You first need to finish your 12th for appearing in the NDA all the best..

With Warm Regards
14th April 2012, 08:44 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Quote:
hello, the educational qualification for nda is 12th standard. So you are not eligible since you have passed 11th standard. You can apply for Nda when you have written 12th standard exam and waiting for results. The age limit is 18-21 years
3rd January 2013, 10:38 AM
mns.mshr
Junior Member+

YES, IF YOU ARE DOING YOUR 12th AND PASSED 11th, then you are very eligible for NDA , you just have to get passed in INTERMEDIATE exams before the exams.
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif BEST OF LUCK FOR NDA.....
3rd January 2013, 03:52 PM
nitishtrifid

Hello Dear,

Sorry dear you are not eligible right now. when you are in 12th then you can apply for this exam. because 12th passed or appearing candidate are eligible for this exam.

eligibility is candidate should be 12th passed or appearing age is 16.5 year to 19 year. candidate should be Indian and only male and unmarried candidate are eligible female candidate are not eligible.
3rd January 2013, 04:59 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to give NDA Exam of August, 2012 having passed 11th Class in Science stream?

Quote:

hi friend,

First you have completing 12th science with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths,Then You have to clear your 12th science with at least 60% then you should have to apply for NDA.....

so, complete your 12th science after you are eligible NDA exam.......

all the best....
3rd January 2013, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are just 11th pass then you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination.

You have to be 10+2 pass if you want to apply for NDA examination. Those who are expecting there result in time can also apply for NDA examination.

Please make sure that your age is between 16.5 to 19 years and you are a unmarried male of India.

If you satisfy above criteria then only you will be eligible to apply for NDA examination.

The online application for NDA exam is available on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in

The NDA examination will have an objective type paper , SSB Interview and Medical Examination.

If you perform exceptionally well in the examination then you have chance of getting selected in NDA.

For more information you can visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th January 2013, 01:28 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to give NDA Exam of August, 2012 having passed 11th Class in Science stream?

Quote:

Eligibility For NDA

The National Defense Academy (NDA) exam is conducted every year by the UPSC in the months of April and August..

A candidate is eligible for appearing for the NDA only if :-

>> The candidate must be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years as seen on 1st January if appearing for NDA-1 and on 1st July if appearing for NDA-2..

>> Candidate must have completed 12th or must be appearing for 12th boards in the year of appearing for boards..

>> Candidates appearing for the exam must satisfy the various physical requirements according to the various wings..

You can appear for the NDA-1 2013 exam which is scheduled to be conducted on 7th April,2013

The forms shall be available from 22nd December,2012 to 21st January,2013

You can also go through the latest question papers of NDA that I have attached for your references..

You can also see the various physical requirements required for the various wings..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA2 2012 GAT.pdf(1.43 MB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf NDA2 MATHS 2012.pdf(895.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 48 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?