8th October 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Criteria in UPSC Civil Service examination for persons with 40% disability?

I have 40% disability. I want to know about the criteria for upsc civil service exam for candidates like me. Sir plz reply to my email. id [email protected]

8th October 2015, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria in UPSC Civil Service examination for persons with 40% disability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 40% disability. I want to know about the criteria for upsc civil service exam for candidates like me. Sir plz reply to my email. id [email protected]
If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
9th October 2015, 12:01 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria in UPSC Civil Service examination for persons with 40% disability?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the examination conducted by the UPSC as Civil services examination having 40% disability.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between 21-32 years and relaxation in the age for the OBC,SC,SC and PH category.

So you are eligible to appear for the examination but there is limitations on the recruitment of the candidates on the various posts. As candidates my not be eligible for the IAS,IPS but eligible for the IRS etc....

To get the details information about the posts for which you are eligible visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?