30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Himanchal Pradesh Police Constable recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Himanchal Pradesh Police Constable recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

1st September 2019, 09:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Himanchal Pradesh Police Constable recruitment?

Vacancies are available in Himanchal Pradesh Police Constable recruitment is 92 posts.

General: 43 posts.

SC: 20 posts.

ST: 4 posts.

OBC: 16 posts.

EWS: 9 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://citizenportal.hppolice.gov.in.
1st September 2019, 11:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Himanchal Pradesh Police Constable recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Himachal Pradesh Police Constable recruitment are 92. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below:-

—> General:- 43
—> SC:- 20
—> ST:- 04
—> OBC:- 16
—> EWS:- 09
2nd September 2019, 05:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Himachal Pradesh Police Constable recruitment:

The detailed information number of vacancies available in Himachal Pradesh Police Constable recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Himachal Pradesh Police

Name of the Job Position - Constable

Total Number of vacancies - 92 vacancies

Division of above mentioned vacancies is given below,

>> General Category - 43 vacancies

>> SC Category - 20 vacancies

>> ST Category - 4 vacancies

>> OBC Category - 16 vacancies

>> EWS Category - 9 vacancies

@ For break-up of horizontal reservation, I would suggest you to go through 1st page of the notification given below.

Click here for official notification
2nd September 2019, 08:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are total 92 vacancies available under Himanchal Pradesh Police Constable recruitment. Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment can visit the official website below and download the application form. Candidates have to go through the details carefully and fill up the form. Now they have to attach the required documents and send it to "The Superindent of Police,
Communication & Technical Services, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171002".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?