16th January 2011, 11:05 AM
gautammit09

What kind of courses are useful from job point of view after completing B.E E&C course? Courses related to hardware field which are reliable?

what kind of courses are useful for the job point of view after completing B.E.(E&C) ,courses should be related from hardware field , reliable and provide opportunity for high salary.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further if completed Master of Computer Management?
  2. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  3. What should I do except B.Tech after completino of diploma in Electronics and Communications engineering? -- [New]
  4. Information about IT Engineer certification?
  5. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I prepare for interior designing and decoration? Courses related to it and the duration of the courses?
  7. Career Aspects after completing +2 in Non-Medical stream apart from Jobs related Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  9. Which certification courses are available from Job point of view?
  10. Courses available after completing B.Tech CSC in Hardware and Networking?
  11. Which are the courses other than PUC Science, Arts, Commerce at Karnataka Gulbarga?
  12. Courses in field of networking for Diploma in Computer Engineering and best institutes in Delhi?
  13. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  14. What to do besides MBA while doing M.Com final year?
  15. After completing graduation how can I prepare for Interior Designing exam? Duration of the courses? What is the scope of this field?
  16. What courses are available after BCA in Hardware?
  17. List of Top and Reliable Universities for Ph.D in TEFL and other related courses in Applied Linguistics in Distance Learning?
  18. Which are the courses related to computer or IT field?
8th July 2011, 04:02 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of courses are useful from job point of view after completing B.E E&C course? Courses related to hardware field which are reliable?

you should do courses in which field you want to work after completion of your B.E in electronics and communication engineering. then the course will be useful for getting job as well as to work in the industry.

now you may do courses on electronics core field or you may do software courses if you want to join in software industry after completion of B.E. as you have mentioned that you want to do course on hardware field then i think best courses will be embedded system design for you. this is very popular course now a days. after this course job opportunity may increase. try to do this course from a private institution which offer this course in reliable price.

in other way if you are interested in communication field then you may do courses on networking or GSM communication system or you may do course on PCB design. there are so many course offered by various private institution. try to choose one course according to your interest and go for that.

in software field various courses are
C/C++
JAVA
PHP
.NET
DBMS
SQL
ORACLE and many more.

best wishes.
8th July 2011, 04:10 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: What kind of courses are useful from job point of view after completing B.E E&C course? Courses related to hardware field which are reliable?

hi friend
today is the time with DIGITAL REVOLUTION
keeping this in mind you may go for two courses which will provide a good placement
1. m.tech in digital electronics and communication
2. m.tech in VLSI and embedded systems

these both courses are quite in demand
so keeping a view over salary package go for any one among these
best of luck
8th July 2011, 07:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautammit09 View Post
what kind of courses are useful for the job point of view after completing B.E.(E&C) ,courses should be related from hardware field , reliable and provide opportunity for high salary.
dear friend,

you have to do two types of training course one is hardware and another is software.

hardware training course are telecommunication and networking field.

the most popular hardware course is CCNA.

thanks.
21st April 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 3rd year ,i am intrested in hardware jobs..can u give me what type of better courses for hardware???????plzzzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?