22nd March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  4. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  5. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  6. Which courses can I pursue after completing BIPC? What are the job opportunities available after completing BIPC?
  7. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc and B.Ed?
  8. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  9. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  10. What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  11. Which course should I pursue after completing B.SC for a good career scope?
  12. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  13. Scope in BSc Biotech? What can I do after completing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the courses one can go for after completing graduation in BSc IT? Which has a better scope currently?
  15. Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?
  16. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS?
  17. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry? -- [New]
  18. What should I do after completing Diploma of Business Accounting study? Which courses are available that I can pursue?
31st March 2017, 06:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?

The courses available after Bachelor of Science course are:

1. Master of Science.

2. Master of Computer Application.

3. Post Graduate Diploma in Management.

4. Master of Business Administration

5. Integrated M.Sc and PhD.

You will have job opportunities in private sector after these degrees. You can apply for government job exams to get jobs in government sector.
1st April 2017, 12:38 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?

Course Opportunities available to pursue after completion of B.Sc Course:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of Bachelor of Science course. Some of the top courses available are,

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)

>> Bachelor of Law (LLB)

>> Master of Science

>> Master of Computer Application (MCA) course

As you are done with B.Sc course, I strongly suggest you to pursue Master of Science course in order to find good job opportunities. After completion of the course, you may find employment opportunities either in Private sector as well as in Government sector. You can apply for jobs in Indian Railways, Staff Selection Commission, Banking Sector, Indian Army, UPSC, Combined Defence Services Examination, Indian Navy, Postal Department and in Insurance sector..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?