6th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment?

Hello everyone, can I know about the vacancies which are available in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment? How many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible.

11th August 2018, 12:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment 2018 are 2 posts.

To be eligible to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment, you should have passed Ph.D (Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering) course from a recognized university.
11th August 2018, 08:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment?

Number of vacancies available for this Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available for this Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate Recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Institute of Petroleum

Name of the Job Position - Research Associate

Number of vacancies - 2 vacancies (Two)

Walk in Interview - 8th August, 2018

If you have completed PhD in Chemistry or PhD in Chemical Engineering course in order to be eligible for this Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate Recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?