6th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment being an MTech Software candidate?

I have done MTech in Software Engineering stream. Now I want to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment. Can I apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

11th August 2018, 11:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment being an MTech Software candidate?

Candidates who have completed their B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/Diploma in any discipline from a recognized college/institute are eligible to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment.

As you have completed your M.Tech in software engineering, so you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

11th August 2018, 12:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment being an MTech Software candidate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment being a M.Tech Software Candidate. To be eligible to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment, you should have passed Ph.D (Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering) course from a recognized university. Since, you have not pursued Ph.D course, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment.

11th August 2018, 08:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate Recruitment.

The basic educational qualification required in order to apply for this recruitment is given below,

>> You should have completed PhD in Chemistry or PhD in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

As you done M.Tech in Software Engineering stream and not a PhD (Doctoral program), I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Maximum age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?