29th May 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply in RPSC recruitment for Assistant Agriculture Research Officer. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly provide me the details asap.

31st May 2018, 12:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment?

Number of vacancies in RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Recruitment:

Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently issued an official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Assistant Agriculture Research Officer. These vacancies are recruited for several disciplines and they are,

> Botany
> Agriculture Chemistry
> Plant Pathology

Total Vacancies available - 52 vacancies

@ Assistant Agriculture Research Officer in Botany - 5 vacancies

@ Assistant Agriculture Research Officer in Plant Pathology - 9 vacancies

@ Assistant Agriculture Research Officer in Agriculture Chemistry - 38 vacancies

Click here for Official Notification
31st May 2018, 12:51 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment?

Vacancies available in Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Agriculture Officer 2018 :

There are two type of categories in vacancies which are TSP Areas and Non TSP areas

>> TSP Area Vacancies : 15 vacancies

>> Non TSP Area Vacancies : 115 vacancies

So total number of vacancies are 130 in this recruitment announced by the board so you must find the dates to apply online for this recruitment because last date to apply online for this recruitment is given.

You can apply for this examination between 06th June and 30th June 2018 through online mode by using internet official website of this board and pay application fee through online mode.

I would also say one thing to you that you must not waste your time in thinking about number of vacancies, last date to apply etc. because the much time you will waste the much you will loose the job that is why you must get some good books available in the market.

Read the complete syllabus and examination pattern that what is being asked in the examination and if possible then join any good coaching centre that will help you a lot in both study and practice and you should start giving around 3 hours a day to preparation for this examination apart from coaching and practice then you may get good command over subjects and crack the examination.

For more details you can visit the official website of RPSC : https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?