21st April 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment?

I am interested to apply in KSRTC recruitment for Technical Assistant. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly provide me the details asap.

Related Questions:
23rd May 2018, 08:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment are 746.

To be eligible to apply for KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment, you should have ITI/ ITC/ NAC degree from a recognised university. The age limit required to apply for KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment is 21 to 35 years.
23rd May 2018, 11:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment?

There are 726 post available for the vacancy of Technical Assistant in KSRTC recruitment.
24th May 2018, 04:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available for KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment:

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has recently issued official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Technical Assistant.

Total Number of vacancies available - 726 vacancies

Vacancies break-up is given in the notification that is attached below. Hence, I request you to go through this link for detailed break-up of the vacancies.

The selection process of this KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment consists of,

@ Written Examination
@ Final Interview

Click here to get detailed official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?