13th June 2021, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Indian Forest Service(IFS) exam at home? Which subject will be easier for Agriculture background?

I want to prepare for Indian Forest Service(IFS) exam ..give me a direction ..how to prepare at home or online?? And which subject will be easier for me in agriculture background.

17th June 2021, 10:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Indian Forest Service(IFS) exam at home? Which subject will be easier for Agriculture background?

The Indian Forest Service (IFS) examination would be conducted in three stages:-

1)Preliminary Written Test (IFS Exam):-
2)Main Written Test (IFS Exam)
3)Interview

You would need to go through the syllabus of Indian Forest Service examination and than had to decide which subject is better for you to qualify the examination. You can join any online classes available to set your goals for the day.
21st June 2021, 07:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Indian Forest Service(IFS) exam at home? Which subject will be easier for Agriculture background?

IFos Exam (Indian Forest Service) is conducted by UPSC. The syllabus is pretty similar with UPSC Common Service Exam. You can prepare from self study also by purchasing the necessary books and studying them thoroughly and giving mocks time to time through various online portals.

Agriculture optional subject is available in IFos Exam. As you are from Agriculture background, you can pick this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?