13th June 2021, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

In which subject to pursue MSc for Indian Forest Service exam?

I have completed my b.sc in c.b.z now which subjects may I select in my MSc if I am aiming for Indian Forest Service exam in future after completion of masters.

15th June 2021, 04:52 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject to pursue MSc for Indian Forest Service exam?

There is no need to study after graduation to become an IFS officer (Foreign Service).

Those who are graduate with any specialization are eligible for Indian Foreign Service exams.

You should start preparing for exam with different mock test, previous year questions and coaching classes.

If you really want to go for Master degree than you can go with MSc. in Zoology.

Your age should be less than 31 years at the time of recruitment.
15th June 2021, 05:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for the Indian Forest Service on the basis of your bachelor degree qualification.

But if you want to continue your studies, you can continue with the same stream as per bachelor degree.

Examination is conducted in three stages and after qualifying in three stages will become eligible for final selection.

You can go through the syllabus and previous year questions to get fair idea about the preparation strategy required for the examination. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2021, 08:44 PM
Msdhoni02

Thumbs up Re: In which subjects to pursue MSc for Indian Forest Service exam

Subjects to pursue MSc for Indian Forest Service exam:

Agriculture.
Agricultural Engineering.
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
Botany.
Chemistry.
Chemical Engineering.
Civil Engineering.
Forestry.
15th June 2021, 09:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required for appearing in the Indian Forest Service Examination is a bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering from a recognized university.

So, having completed your B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) degree with Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology as your subjects, you are eligible for appearing in the Indian Forest Services examination without any need of pursuing any Master's degree.

For complete information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
5th July 2021, 04:36 PM
Singhskomal

You are eligible for Indian forest services (IFS).
Education qualification :- bachelor's degree in agriculture, forestry,veterinary, animal husbandry, chemistry, geology, zoology, physics, mathematics, statistics, botany.
Bachelor's degree in engineering. Apply for IFS.
Age limit:-21 years to 32 years.
Civil service examination conducted by UPSC once a year.
Age relaxation for reserve candidate
Sc/st :- 5 years
Obc :- 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?