23rd July 2012, 06:41 PM
sentimenla jamir

How to choose my subject combination to crack Indian Forest Service exam? I am from Agriculture background

how will i choose my subject combination for cracking INDIAN FOREST SERVICE exam....i am from agriculture background

Related Questions:
19th November 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to choose my subject combination to crack Indian Forest Service exam? I am from Agriculture background

im doing m.sc .int with physics i want to appear in ifs exam so i want to know which is the best combination with physics.
25th November 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to choose my subject combination to crack Indian Forest Service exam? I am from Agriculture background

I am pursuing my M.tech. in LAND AND WATER RESOURCE Eng. From IIT kharagpur, and pursued my B.Tech. in Agricultural eng. ..Now, i want to do preparation for IFS(INDIAN FOREST SERVICE). give me suggestions regarding selection of paper, book and syllabus..
31st December 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

geology would be the better option as syllabus is short but if u have any knowlege about the botany then u can choose forestry.for more things give me ur mail id mine is [email protected]
20th January 2013, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc. Agriculture. What is the best possible combination to crack IFS?
25th August 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

hey i m doing m.sc in zoology.i think their is botany and zoology is best subject for cracking IFS exam because it is easy to learn and it has basic subjects of biology
22nd November 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech biotechnology??? Can i appear for the i.f.s exam?? And what are the possible subjects to choose for that?
2nd March 2014, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

I have b.tech in chemical engineering please suggest me best optional subject with chemical engineering
29th October 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.tech 2012 electronics and communication engineering student. can i apply for IFS? which subject better to choose?
Kindly reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?