28th October 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am serving in defence forces and I wish to go for BPSC/JPSC job after retirement at age of 41 years, possible?

Sir I am serving in defence force and I wish to attempt for BPSC/ JPSC job. Shall I be eligible after retirement at the age of 41 years? Please guide

30th October 2021, 11:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am serving in defence forces and I wish to go for BPSC/JPSC job after retirement at age of 41 years, possible?

The answer is NO. Since the upper age limit to go for BPSC job after retirement is 37 years for the male candidate and 40 for the female candidate.

But if you belong from the reserved category then you can get 5 years of age relaxation and you might get job in BPSC.
30th October 2021, 11:32 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: I am serving in defence forces and I wish to go for BPSC/JPSC job after retirement at age of 41 years, possible?

I am serving in defence forces and I wish to go for BPSC/JPSC job after retirement at age of 41 years, possible?

BPSC Exam Eligibility
The BPSC Age Limit for General Category male aspirants is:

Minimum Age – 20, 21, and 22 years
Maximum Age – 37.

There is no restriction on the number of attempts as long as candidates full the age criteria.

Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: 5 years
31st October 2021, 08:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Bihar Public Service Commission to recreate various officer under the several post in state of Bihar.
Eligibility criteria
Age Limit:-
For general: 21-30years
For OBC: 21-33 years
For SC/ST: 21-35 years
For Ex-Serviceman : upper age limit is 40 years

As mentioned in the eligibility criteria , upper age limit for ex-servicemen is 40 years, you can't apply for BPSC after retirement from your defence forces at the age of 41 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?