28th July 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear for Income Tax Inspector post after serving in IAF for 20 years and have graduation degree given by defence?

Sir I am a serving soldier in IAF due for retirement in Jan 2014 after putting 20 Yrs of service. I want to appear for Income Tax Inspector post for which qualification required is Graduation but i am only 10 2 and will be in possetion of graduation degree after retirement given by defence. I would like to know am i eligible for the post. Pls reply earliest so that accordingly i can plan my future in SSC. Thank You..

31st July 2015, 09:50 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for Income Tax Inspector post after serving in IAF for 20 years and have graduation degree given by defence?

Sorry. but, it is not possible for you to apply for the Income Tax Inspector post through SSC as you have crossed the required maximum age limit .

Income Tax Officer exam is generally conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) every year.

-The candidate must have any degree from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 27 years.There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates i.e.,

For OBC- 3 years,

For SC/ST-5 years.
31st July 2015, 09:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for Income Tax Inspector post after serving in IAF for 20 years and have graduation degree given by defence?

Sorry. but, it is not possible for you to apply for the Income Tax Inspector post through SSC as you have crossed the required maximum age limit .

Income Tax Officer exam is generally conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) every year.

-The candidate must have any degree from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 27 years.There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates i.e.,

For OBC- 3 years,

For SC/ST-5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?