31st May 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Intermediate pass can write Staff Selection Commission exam or not?

Sir/madam
Actually I did my open intermediate, so please tell me that can i write Staff Selection Commission exam or not? Do i am eligible to write the exam or not?

31st May 2016, 09:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Intermediate pass can write Staff Selection Commission exam or not?

Yes, you can appear for SSC exam after 12th.

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission.

SSC conducts examination for various posts in government sector. The candidate after passing their matriculation or 10+2 or graduation can apply for these jobs.

SSC conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level examination for 12th passed candidates to make recruitment for the posts like Data Entry operator, Lower Division clerks, Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants etc.

Eligibility criteria for Combined Higher Secondary Level examination:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 or it's equivalent from a recognized state board or university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 27 years as on 1st August of the year of admission.There is age relaxation for reserved category as per the norms of government rules.

Selection Process :-

Written examination and

Skill test.
31st May 2016, 09:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You have mentioned that you have completed 12th Class in Correspondence mode. So if you have completed 12th Class from a recognized board/ university of central government then I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Examination.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an examination conducting agency conducts several recruitment's based on the qualification.

For Graduates - SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam; SSC Stenographer Recruitment; SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination

For 12th Candidates - SSC Stenographer Recruitment, SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination

If you have completed 12th Class from a recognized university, then you may apply for the above mentioned two exams.
31st May 2016, 09:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Staff Selection exam.

The basic eligibility criteria for the Staff Selection Commission exam is the candidate should have passed Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board or institution.

However, Open Intermediate or Open schooling candidates are eligible for applying government jobs. Therefore, you are eligible for applying SSC exam.
31st May 2016, 10:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

SSC conducts examination at 12th level as well as graduation level.

*At 12th level, SSC conducts Combined Higher Secondary level exam.

*In this exam, all 10+2 passed or appearing candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.

*Age limit is 18-30 years.

*There is written test followed by Typing test if you apply for Data Entry Operator.
31st May 2016, 10:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Staff selection commission is an organization which conducts the selection procedure for various central ministerial posts. But there are various cadres through SSC.

Here we are giving you the various exams conducted by SSC.

>> SSC CGL

>> SSC CHSL

>> Multi Tasking.

CHSL and Multi tasking are the jobs as assistant for Officer cadre jobs in various tax departments and Investigation agencies.

For these exam Intermediate is enough but this not applied or SSC CGL.
31st May 2016, 10:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Staff selection exams are conducted for various posts. So the eligibility depends on the post for which you are applying through SSC. Generally educational eligibility varies from matriculation to post graduation for different post. So my suggestion to you is that you can apply for all those SSC exams for which required education qualification is intermediate.
31st May 2016, 10:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If your institute from which you did open intermediate is recognized by government then your 12th board marksheet is valid and you are eligible for SSC CHSL exam.

SSC CHSL is Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level exam and it has following criteria:

1. Candidate must have done 12th board from any recognized board in any stream. This exam is not stream specific.

2. Age limit is 18-30 years.

Official website is http://www.ssc.ni.in.
31st May 2016, 10:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Intermediate Passed candidates are eligible to write Staff Selection Commission examination.

Intermediate Passed students are eligible to appear in Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

The minimum age is 18 years and maximum is 17 years as on 1st August of the year of examination to be eligible to write Staff Selection Commission examination.
31st May 2016, 11:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Staff Selection Commission examination after pursuing intermediate from open board. You are eligible for Combined Higher Secondary Level examination.

SSC CHSL has following criteria for eligibility:

>>Academic qualification for this exam is 10+2 passed or appearing from any board.

>>The age limit for general category candidate is 18-30 years and three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidate in upper age relaxation.

Other than CHSL, you can apply for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Examination. This exam has also 10+2 as academic qualification and age limit is 18-27 years.
31st May 2016, 11:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Intermediate passed candidates can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level examination.

Eligibility criteria:

Acadmeic qualification required for this exam is senior secondary passed in any stream either in science or commerce or arts. Only passing percentage of marks is required to apply for this exam.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

You can visit http://www.ssc.nic.in for more latest updates regarding this exam.
1st June 2016, 12:30 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes after completing intermediate you are eligible to write SSC exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate must be a holder of higher secondary education from recognized university or school.
Candidate must have at least 60% aggregate in intermediate for general candidate.
Candidate age should not less than 18 years and should not exceed 28 years.
1st June 2016, 12:37 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for appearing in the SSC ( Staff Selection Commission) examination being a Class 12th passed student.

With this academic qualification you are eligible for the same examination for your recruitment as lower divisional clerk in various government offices.

Apart from your educational qualification, to be eligible for the same examination your age need to be lying between 18 years to 27 years in case you belong to open category. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms. Also your nationality is required to be Indian for appearing in the same examination.

The examination includes of three stages which are known as written test, mains and Personal interview respectively.

For more details log on to the official link of SSC i.e; www.ssconline.nic.in.
1st June 2016, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam
Actually I did my open intermediate, so please tell me that can i write Staff Selection Commission exam or not? Do i am eligible to write the exam or not?
Yes, 12th standard candidates are eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university, then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board, then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
26th April 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Actually I did my open intermediate, so please tell me that can i write Staff Selection Commission exam or not? Do i am eligible to write the exam
9th July 2017, 08:06 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam
Yes Candidate,you can appear for SSC EXAM.
You can give :-
SSC CHSL
SSC MTS
SSC STENOGRAPHER
AIR FORCE AIRMAN EXAM
NAVY SSR/AA EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?