4th September 2011, 11:36 PM
sabeesh86

Names of the books for SSC(LDC and DEO) exam? Which books cover all the topics which appear in the SSC exam?

Hello sir,
please tell me the name of best book for ssc (ldc and deo) exams. Which book will cover all topics which comes in ssc exams. And can we get success with 3 months preparation.

5th September 2011, 11:33 AM
vijendradutt

Default Re: Names of the books for SSC(LDC and DEO) exam? Which books cover all the topics which appear in the SSC exam?

STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2011 for recruitment of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerks.

Kindly log on to :http://bloggers.com/topics/ssc+ldc+job for more details.
11th September 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the books for SSC(LDC and DEO) exam? Which books cover all the topics which appear in the SSC exam?

pl tell best book for preparation of LDC & DEO examination in Dec 2011
13th September 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

sir plese tell about the best books for ssc exam.can i complete the course in 3 months.
14th September 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the name of best book for ssc (ldc and deo) exams. Which book will cover all topics which comes in ssc exams. And can we get success with 3 months preparation.
14th September 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

best books of ssc ldc post pls tell books names hindi medim
24th September 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

best books refer for the exam of data entry operator and lower division clerk for the preparation of 2 Months
30th September 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

names of the books for ssc(ldc and deo)exam? which books cover all the topics which appear in ssc exam? the syllabus of ssc(ldc and deo)
9th October 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Best book who cover all the topics of ssc ldc exam in december 11
12th October 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

please give the model paper for ssc(ldc and deo)exam
17th October 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

please send me ssc materials
17th October 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me exact date for ssc data entry exam.
17th October 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what is new syllabus of ldc
19th October 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what is new syllabus of ldc
19th October 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
7th November 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

e-book free which cover the syllabus of ssc(data entry operator) higher secondary level
7th November 2011, 08:41 PM
vir kuwar singh kushwaha

Default LDC exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pl tell best book for preparation of LDC & DEO examination in Dec 2011
please tell me the best book of LDC Exam
9th November 2011, 04:13 PM
abhijitsen78999

Smile Re: Names of the books for SSC(LDC and DEO) exam? Which books cover all the topics which appear in the SSC exam?

for best books and question answer contact with [email protected] in GTalk
22nd November 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about the book
22nd November 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=sabeesh86;1121863]Hello sir,

Regards,
jatin
22nd November 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

names of the books for ssc(ldc and deo)exam? which books cover all the topics which appear in ssc exam? the syllabus of ssc(ldc and deo)

please send me information on email id is [email protected]
22nd November 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

22nd November 2011, 07:41 PM
priyanand

Hello sir,
please tell me the name of best book for ssc (ldc and deo) exams. Which book will cover all topics which comes in ssc exams. Which covered al in one book.
2nd December 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

plz send me best book for ssc in secondary level test on my email [email protected] thanks
3rd December 2011, 12:27 AM
nida shakeel

Here is a list of books, which students should prefer from the beginning to the end.

Mathematics by

R.S.Agarwal [Arithmetic book ]

DR.Lal & Jain [Upkar books ]

Reasoning by

R.S.Agarwal [Vertbal and non verbal ]

Marksman Reasoning

Arithmetic Quantitative attitude by

Dr.Professor

Recent previous year Solved paper by

Surabooks

Genertal Knowledge by

Rajpoot brotherhood

Khanna and Verma

This book comes complete with a comprehensive review of all the material on the exam plus test taking strategies to help maximize the SSC rank of the students, which is an additional point for the students to get their own choice posting as well as branch after they have successfully consulted these books.
15th August 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Please provide schedule, Syllabus and the best way of preperation with best books to crack and top the upcoming LDC exam 2012 which will be conducted by SSC?
15th August 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

best book to prepare for ldc SSC 2012?
31st January 2013, 04:19 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Names of the books for SSC(LDC and DEO) exam

1.Arithmetic Quantitative attitude by Dr.Professor
2.DR.Lal & Jain [Upkar books ]
3.Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal [Vertbal and non verbal ]
4.Mathematics by R.S.Agarwal [Arithmetic book ]
5.Genertal Knowledge by Rajpoot brotherhood
6.Genertal Knowledge by Khanna and Verma
7.Arithmetic Quantitative attitude by Dr.Professor

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th June 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir,

tell me about post in ldc.....in my gmail id [email protected]
17th August 2014, 09:19 AM
amit singh sandhu

Post Re: Names of the books for SSC(LDC and DEO) exam? Which books cover all the topics which appear in the SSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabeesh86 View Post
Hello sir,
SSC ldc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?