22nd May 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Goverment Sector for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) candidate?

Hello everyone,
What jobs are available in Government
sector after completion of M.Sc Organic Chemistry?
Please somebody inform me regarding job openings.
Please help me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  2. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  3. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  4. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  5. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  7. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  8. What are the job opportunities for computer engineers in government sector
  9. How to get admission in best private college after 12th CBSE?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  12. How to get a job in government sector after passing degree course in Hotel Management?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  14. Job opportunities in IT sector for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  15. Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required?
  16. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  18. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(Textile Chemistry) and Master's Degree in Fashion Technology?
23rd May 2015, 11:30 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Job opportunities in Goverment Sector for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) candidate?

Government jobs for the M.sc (organic chemistry) candidates:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The candidates can apply for the post of JRF Chemistry in Institute of advanced study in science and Technology (IASST) , Guwahati.

2. The candidates can apply for the post of Project fellow in North eastern hill university , Shillong

3. The candidates can apply for the post of JRF chemistry in Motilal nehru national institute of technology , Allahabad.

4. The candidate can apply for the post of Scientific Assitant in Punjab PSC .

5. The candidates can apply for the post of JRF Chemistry in Wadia institute of Himalayan Geology

6. The candidates can apply for the post of JRF Chemistry in Anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?