30th October 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics and communication branch and I am searching for job right now especially in the telecom sector.please suggest me something as having job at this point is very important for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  2. Information regarding the Job Opportunities in Telecom and Electronics sector?
  3. How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream
  4. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  5. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  6. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities in Telecom sector for Telecommunication Diploma holder in Karnataka?
  8. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  9. Is there any chance to do Telecom Management after completing ECE?
  10. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  11. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Opportunities in Telecom Sector after completing MCA?
  13. Job opportunity in telecom sector for ECE engineering?
  14. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  15. How can an ECE graduate enter the telecom sector for job?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate with 8 CGPA in B.E.(ECE)?
  17. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  18. Can I get a job in NTPC, IOCL, BEL after scoring 60.2% in B.Tech ECE, 49.6% in 12th and 55.5% in 10th?
31st October 2011, 08:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?

You have many job opportunities in the Telecom field if you are interested. You can apply for the BSNL JTO exam after graduation in engineering. You need to be at least 21 years to attend this exam. Even the final year candidates can also apply for this exam. If you qualify in the written examination, you will then be called for interview round.
31st October 2011, 08:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?

You have many job opportunities in the Telecom field if you are interested. You can apply for the BSNL JTO exam after graduation in engineering. You need to be at least 21 years to attend this exam. Even the final year candidates can also apply for this exam. If you qualify in the written examination, you will then be called for interview round.
6th November 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the good opportunities for me on core side after completing my b.tech E.C.E..
29th December 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Am working as a Software firm in IT Industry.But am actually from ECE background. So am always show much tendency towards Govt. Electronics Company's.
And i have percentage of 76% in my B.Tech. So, please suggest and post me the recent Govt. Electronics vacancies.
19th January 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in telecom in private sector?
19th January 2012, 04:28 PM
lkovishal

Hello

You can apply for BSNL JTO after BTech ECE
You can apply in sony ericcson, Airtel, Idea all these companys are for telecom BTech student

Thanks
19th January 2012, 05:22 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are from ECE stream then you can apply for telecom sector jobs like-

1.BSNL JTO

2.Reliance

3.Tata communication

These are the sectors where you can apply for jobs..

Eligibility for telecom jobs:-

1.candidate must have complete the BE/B.tech course in streams like-ECE/Electrical/Computer science/Radio technology/IT ..

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

3.Age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

4.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
So, go for it.

All the best.
29th February 2012, 02:46 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You can apply for the BSNL JTO exam after graduation in engineering. You need to be at least 21 years to attend this exam. Even the final year candidates can also apply for this exam.You can apply for the BSNL JTO exam after graduation in engineering. Youneed to be at least 21 years to attend this exam. Even the final year candidates can also apply for this exam.
3rd April 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for bsnl jobs when we will get notification
5th June 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir, am ECE student completed my b.tech......i have 57% ...how to get job in telecom company.......please tell me sir........waiting for your reply
1st August 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am studying finalyear B.Tech ECE when will be notification appear for JTO?how to prepare for that exam.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?