28th August 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required?

sir,

I completed my MCA .I also have 2.5yr working experience in s/w field , durring my working period i got married so left the job. Now i am staying with my husband and sitting idle from last 1yr.Now all are asking me to do job but in goverment sector because my husband also in goverment(railway,executive engineer) .So what type of goverment job i can do?shall i need to join any course or need any preparation for the perticular job?Please advice me something that i can start my career again.Your advice is very important for me.

Niraja.

Related Questions:
28th August 2010, 02:10 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required?

dear sir
your husband is already jobs in railway so why are you choose other course my advice you should get admission in m.tech degree for higher education.
good luck
28th August 2010, 03:41 PM
KHAN20

Default Re: Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required?

dear friend
i think there is a big scope to get govt. jobs through mca degree.
u can get jobs in differ sectors like
1.banking sector.
2.railway sector.
3.telephone(bsnl)sector
4.state electricty board
etc.
to get jobs u have to work hard.for that u have to prepare urself for various exam.for that u may purchase any competetive exam on mca related book.just solved it's question paper.and also u can take admission under any coaching institution. it will help u to get jobs.themay courses avalable in kolkatajust as mice,rice etc
good luck.
28th August 2010, 06:21 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
there are many goverment jobs available for the MCA students.since you have work experience you have great advantage over other students.you need not have to do any course to apply for goverment jobs but you have to give exams like other students to get a job in railways else there are many jobs that require experince and based on that they call for the interview.just keep checking employment news.
All The Best!!!
28th August 2010, 09:50 PM
Raj333

dear friend
you have a job in government sector.you are getting job in different government sector like
sbi bank
Kendra bank
railway
you are also get job in different MBA institution as well as different government engineering colleges
you may prepare for upsc exam
you have a job in postal department

best of luck..........................
29th August 2010, 07:45 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

I completed my MCA .I also have 2.5yr working experience in s/w field , durring my working period i got married so left the job. Now i am staying with my husband and sitting idle from last 1yr.Now all are asking me to do job but in goverment sector because my husband also in goverment(railway,executive engineer) .So what type of goverment job i can do?shall i need to join any course or need any preparation for the perticular job?Please advice me something that i can start my career again.Your advice is very important for me.

Niraja.
asyou are experienced you can search job in got sector like
1.banking sector.
2.railway sector.
3.telephone(bsnl)sector
4.state electricty board
best of luck dear
29th August 2010, 09:26 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required?

Quote:
sir,

Niraja.
there is apportunity for you
1.banking sector.
2.railway sector.
3.telephone(bsnl)sector
4.state electricty board
best of luck.
29th August 2010, 09:31 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
sir,

Niraja.
you can apply for various jobs dear.
1.banking sector.
2.railway sector.
3.telephone(bsnl)sector
4.state electricty board
30th August 2010, 11:24 AM
Senior Member+++

you can go for various jobs such as in :

bank sector :
you can go for a po post in bank

railway sector
telephone sector
state electricity board
7th September 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i am presuing mca 5 sem .iam interested job in bsnl/mtnl. my aggregate percentage is 64% .please gave me some knowledge about
that field.
8th September 2010, 01:15 PM
sayan550

Dear Friend,

Specially you can apply for BSNL/MTNL.which are the best government sectors for MCA freshers or experienced person
Here are the websites i'm providing you about your Government jobs for MCA

http://www.yuvajobs.com/indian-govt-jobs.asp
you can take your necessary information from here...
not only that you may be apply at Times Jobs,Naukri.Com,Yuba Jobs....and many other more aggencies for your new job openings...

Best Of Luck to u.........
23rd December 2010, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I completed My MCA in 2010.After finishing MCA I got married so couldnt join the job. Now I want to get Job. I have no work experience. And Befor MCA i completed B.Sc. Maths. What i have to do Now?
29th December 2010, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my mba but i am interested in bank jobs.so please can you tell me how to approach for that and how to prepare?
31st December 2010, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Drear sir/madam i am Student of MCA Final year. I get jobs in Govt. sector BSNL,SBI BANK,Railway. plz give me opprturity in my field. my exp. in webapplication JAVA(netbeans 6.5) ,remote monitoring System, (swing in java)
and also work in database mangment,admin
7th January 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

job govt.sector without any experience
10th January 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I am lecturer in PGDCA college since last 5 year.i want to do job in government sector.So what type of goverment job i can do?is there any opportunity for me or not?shall i need to join any course or need any preparation for the perticular job?Please advice me something.Your advice is very important for me.
7th February 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am mca degree holder can i apply for jto post in bsnl or any other post in bsnl .please reply i have no idea
25th February 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a MCA degree holder and i have 7 years experience in IT as Database Administrator. I am no more interested in private sector. Can someone please suggest a better opening in the Govt field. I can utilize Handicap quota as well. Thanks for your information.
28th May 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Drear sir/madam i am Student of MCA Final year. I get jobs in Govt. sector BSNL,SBI BANK,any bank . plz give me opprturity in my field. my exp. in .net and also work in database mangment.thanku......
2nd June 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am working in BPO sector.And i am physically handicaped 40%.so that i want to get a government job and i blong to OBC.(I make my OBC this year). but i am H.S passed only.and no more interested in private sector.please suggest me a better job in the Govt field. thanks
26th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA in retail and marketing in 2010. then i done job in bank only 3 month. then now i appeared in PGDCA exam from IGNU distance learning . i want to MCA and what is the process doing MCA and what is the scope after MCA?
13th July 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I completed My MCA in 2006.After finishing MCA I got married so couldnt join the job. Now I want to get Job. I have no work experience. And Befor MCA i completed B.Sc. Maths. What i have to do Now?
7th September 2011, 10:02 AM
manoj rajpurohit

If you have done your MCA and experience in software field then you should go to M.tech mostly for higher education.

But you are asking in the job so here are some government job for which you can apply:-

central bank

electricity board

BSNL sector

railway sector

and many more in which you can go for the job.
you can go for the private job also. They will see your working experience in the software field, and of course you will selected. the private sector is also give attractive package. so you can try it.

best of luck.
12th September 2011, 03:38 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
sir,

Niraja.

There are many jobs are present after mca.Mca is a very good master degree

and by this you can get a very good jobs in public sector as well as in private

sector.If you have interest in public sector than there is many govt jobs are

present.

These are some department from where you can get a job in public sector.

Bank

miltry-navy

bsnl

railway

You should try for railway jobs because there are so many posts are present in this department.

These are some jobs related to railway department.

These are some posts in railway.

Database adminstrator

Project Engineer Signaling for Signaling Design - Construction manager

Railway mail service (RMS) adminstrator

Technical adminstaror

Telecommunication engineer

Station Controller

Junior computer operator

Customer Relations Assistant

Junior Engineer

Indian Railways Stores Service

So all the best.
14th September 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have 6 years exp with MCA.But Age:33 .Could you please say me for which govt job i can apply?

Thanks,
Prasanta
29th September 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi All,
I am MCA degree holder having 6 years of experirnce in private sector (Reputed s/w companies) but now I am least interested in private sector and want to join Govt sector,Can anyone please advice me where should I search the job or in which sector can I get the JObs other than private sector??
3rd October 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Dear all,
I have completed my MCA in 2010 and working as a developer in TCS from last 1.2 year. I want to do job in goverment sector. I have heard about SAIL exam, but dont have much knowledge about syllabus for this. Please suggest what should be the good option for me. And also how to prepare.

Thanks Kiran
4th October 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
I have completed my MCA in 2011(fresher) want to try for BSNL plz give some idea about job in BSNL and can i prepare.....
15th October 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

niki..
hi i m doing mca from NIT... i m 2nd yr student..
where should i get training......
16th October 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi..
I have completed my MCA in 2009(fresher) want to try for BSNL please suggest me any opportunity i have in public sector
my aggregate score in MCA is 76% and i am much interested in public sector

thanks in advance
7th January 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I have over 6 years of experience in IT industry and I did MCA. Please guide me for Government jobs.
9th January 2012, 12:05 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hello friend...........
After completing Btech is not sufficient for every graduate to get jobs....
now a days IT boom has risen up and there are many job....So it is better if you do your further studies....
It is better if you do M tech after Btech....
If you have interest in business side then you can opt for MBA or MCA......
20th September 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i have 3yrs exp. where can i apply for jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?