18th February 2015, 08:29 PM
dinesh1995

Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello
I am from ECE domain in B.Tech and
i am doing my 3rd Year...
i want to know jobs related
to ECE domain in government sector....

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  2. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  3. Government job for 3rd year ECE student?
  4. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  5. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  6. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  7. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  10. What are the job opportunities of MHRM in government sector?
  11. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  12. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  14. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  15. Best way to get Job in Government sector being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  18. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
21st February 2015, 12:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Since ECE is an evergreen field you have various opportunities in government sector.

Various PSU companies where you have job opportunities are:
• Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
• Bharat Electronics Limited
• Bharat Electricals Limited
• Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
• Steel Authority of India Limited
• Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
• Indian Space Research Organization
• Indian Oil Corporation
But these companies conduct written tests and interviews. You can find the notifications for these jobs on their official websites and in the leading newspapers.

Apart from these there are some public officialdoms which work in communication part. These may be considered as core job. So you may try for job in these types of company after completion of engineering with ECE stream. These networking concerns mainly work in telecommunication sector and other communication sector. You should apply for all of these companies. If you get chance to join in these concerns you should not slip that as you like to work in core field.
21st February 2015, 09:28 PM
dinesh1995

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

when shall I write the exams in 3rd year itself or in final year or after i complete my graduation???????????
19th July 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation with 68.85% and secured with gate score 276 in 2016.so,please give me suggestion what I have to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?