3rd June 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for Computer Science graduate?

Hello friends, I am a graduate and done my BSc in Computer Science. I need to get a job so I am looking for a job in Government sector. Can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in Government sector for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for BPharma graduate?
  2. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. Job opportunities available in Government Sector for Chemistry graduate?
  5. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completion of M.Sc Zoology?
  6. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completion of M.Sc Zoology?
  7. Job opportunities in private sector for BSc(Computer Science) graduate in Odisha?
  8. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  9. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  11. Job opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  12. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  13. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for Urdu Honours graduate?
  15. What are the job opportunities in government as well as in private sector for BE Computer Science fresher?
  16. What should I do to get Government job being a Computer Science graduate?
  17. Job Opportunities in Indian Army or Government sector having completed M.Sc Computer Science with 70%?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Travel & Tourism Management graduate?
5th June 2018, 05:49 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Computer Science graduate?

Hello,
As you have completed the graduation in B.Sc., now you are eligible to appear in various government exams.
The government of India recruits many of aspirants and job seekers for the vacant posts in government departments.
Following are the sectors in which you can apply now –
Bank Exams
Railway Exams
UPSC Exams
SSC CGL Exam
There are also other career opportunities for you.
Go to the official website of these above-mentioned departments to get the official notification.
5th June 2018, 05:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Computer Science graduate?

There are lots of opportunities for Computer Science students in government sector :-

Engineering Projects( India) Limited

SAIL

GAIL

ONGC

CDAC

NIC

IB

ISRO

DRDO

NTPC

IOCL

ECIL.
5th June 2018, 10:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

job opportunities in government sector for computer science graduate

SAIL

GAIL

ISRO

DRDO

NTPC

IOCL

ECIL

HOPCL

ONGC

CDAC

NIC

IB etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?