1st July 2012, 03:19 PM
anushri agrawal8/12/1991

How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?

i am doing BE in computer science and i am running in 7th semester and i want a government job so what are the opportunities for me is there is any government for me?plz reply on my Email:-
[email protected]

13th July 2012, 12:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?

In order to get a government job after B.E, you have to qualify the written examination conducted as part of this. About the job options in this sector, they are numerous. You can apply for technical cadres in railways, public sector companies, defense services etc. A bank job is a suitable option for B.E graduates. If interested, you can join civil services too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which Government Jobs that I can apply being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech? When will be the notifications for these Government Jobs? 12 2nd October 2020 10:15 PM
Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs? 14 7th November 2017 02:14 PM
After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government? 19 23rd November 2014 05:59 PM
In which Government Jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech from Rajasthan Technical University? Criteria for getting the Government jobs? 9 29th September 2011 11:51 PM
Are IGSCE students eligible for higher studies and government jobs associated competitive exams for government jobs in West Bengal? 1 28th May 2011 10:29 PM