22nd July 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for sportsperson through B.A.(Economics) Honours?

I am studying B.A. in Economics Honours. I am a sportsperson. I want to know that is there any opportunity to get job in Government sector for me? I wish to join Government sector so I want to know abut this.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for Accountancy Honours student?
  2. What are the jobs available after B.Com hons? Difference between B.Com general and B.Com hons? -- [New]
  3. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for EIE student?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  6. Which is best among Maths Honours and Computer Science Honours?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  9. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  12. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  13. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  16. What are the job opportunities of MHRM in government sector?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Instrumentation Engineer?
  18. Job opportunities in government sector for Civil Engineer? List of core government companies?
25th July 2016, 10:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for sportsperson through B.A.(Economics) Honours?

Yes, you can appear for various government job recruitment examination such as;

> SSC.

> UPSC.

> RRB.

> IBPS.

> Railway, etc.

After clearing the examination, you can very much avail a government job in the prospective sector you have applied for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?