25th October 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Staff Nurse in NRHM Odisha?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as a Staff Nurse through NRHM Odisha. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!

14th June 2023, 08:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Staff Nurse in NRHM Odisha?

Job profile of a Staff Nurse in NRHM Odisha recruitment:

The detailed job profile of the Staff Nurse in NRHM Odisha recruitment is given below:

Name of the Organization- NRHM

Name of the Job Position- Staff Nurse

@ As a Staff Nurse, you are required to work under the senior doctors directly in the government hospital.

@ You will be providing the medical assistance to patients in the hospital.

@ You are required to deliver the professional nursing level medical services to the patients...etc.,
29th June 2023, 01:25 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Default Re: Job profile of Staff Nurse in NRHM Odisha?

The job profile for a staff nurse in NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Odisha typically includes the following responsibilities:

1. Providing nursing care: Staff nurses in NRHM Odisha are responsible for delivering patient care services, including assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care.

2. Administering medications: They administer medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians, following appropriate protocols and ensuring patient safety.

3. Assisting in medical procedures: Staff nurses assist doctors and other healthcare professionals during medical procedures, ensuring proper infection control measures and patients' comfort.

4. Monitoring vital signs: They regularly monitor and record patients' vital signs, such as blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, etc., and report any abnormalities to the supervising medical staff.

5. Maintaining health records: Staff nurses maintain accurate and updated patient records, ensuring confidentiality and adherence to legal and ethical standards.

6. Educating patients: They provide health education to patients and their families, promoting disease prevention, healthy lifestyles, and proper medication management.

7. Collaborating with healthcare team: Staff nurses work as part of a multidisciplinary healthcare team, collaborating with doctors, technicians, and other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive patient care.

8. Assisting in emergency situations: During emergencies, staff nurses respond promptly, providing first aid, CPR, and assisting in resuscitation efforts as necessary.

9. Ensuring infection control: They follow strict infection control protocols, including hand hygiene, using personal protective equipment, and maintaining a clean and safe environment for patients.

10. Continuous professional development: Staff nurses in NRHM Odisha are expected to engage in ongoing learning and professional development activities to enhance their nursing skills and knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?