5th December 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Government job after diploma from IME, Mumbai?

Dear Sir, I am passed out Diploma from IME, Mumbai India, Can I apply for government job like, railway, sail etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Exemption in AMIE section-A after Diploma from IME Mumbai?
  2. Is IME approved from AICTE? Is IME certificate valid for government job?
  3. Can I get any government job on the basis of Diploma in Architectural engineering?
  4. Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?
  5. Is IME Mumbai allowed by govt. of Haryana?
  6. Can I take admission in IME after passing 3 years diploma in Agriculture engineering from government polytechnic?
  7. How may I do B.Tech through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges in India? How may I get details about IME(Mumbai)? I'm government employee in Bijli board in State Haryana
  8. Eligibility to appear on BOE exam or Government job exam after completing B.Tech from IME Mumbai?
  9. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  10. Can I apply for PGDM course in IGNOU after completing IME having work experience of 3 years?
  11. Possibility to appear in CEED after graduating from IME, Mumbai?
  12. Is there any provision for electrical engineering programme in IME Mumbai
  13. Am I eligible for other government job after completing B.E from IME
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.E from IME?
  15. Is Institute of mechanical engineers(IME) AICTE approved? Should I opt for AMIE and full time degree courses for central government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get details of AICTE approved correspondence in electrical engineering from IME university(Mumbai)?
  17. Is IME institute of Mumbai approved by AICTE?
  18. Can I be able to do AMIE after completing diploma in IME Mumbai
6th December 2015, 10:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job after diploma from IME, Mumbai?

Yes, you can apply for various government Jobs in both public and private sectors.

Some of the government sectors which offer jobs to the diploma holders are given below :

* SAIL.

* GAIL.

* BHEL.

* NTPC.

* HAL.

* HCL.

* HPCL.

* Airport Authority of India.

* ECIL.

* BPCL.

* Railways.

* Postal services.

* Banking sector.

* Armed forces like Army, Navy etc.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

The candidates having diploma qualification are generally recruited as Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers, Project Assistants, Field Assistants, Technician, Computer operator etc.
18th April 2022, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello my name is Anand , i have passed part-ll deploma from IME india Mumbai. The cirtificate is not recognised by state governments and private companies i always faced problems with this cirtificate. How can I get job. For this type of instutions faults my life was spoiled
27th April 2022, 11:19 PM
HansAnkhiya

Students can apply for Jobs either in state govt., Central govt., or any private sector and working people can apply for Promotions in any field which they are working.

This course is specially meant for those who are working. They can apply for GATE and then can apply for higher studies.good luck.
14th June 2023, 08:44 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After completing a diploma from the Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IME) in Mumbai, you can explore various government job opportunities. Here are some government sectors where you may find job opportunities:

Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs): PSUs such as Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) often have job openings for diploma holders in mechanical engineering. These positions can range from technician roles to supervisor positions.

Government Engineering Services: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts exams like Engineering Services Examination (ESE) for recruitment into various government engineering services. Diploma holders are eligible for certain positions in these services.

State Government Jobs: Various state government departments, such as Public Works Departments, Water Resources Departments, and Electricity Boards, require mechanical engineers for maintenance, project management, and other related roles.

Defense Services: The Indian Armed Forces, including the Army, Navy, and Air Force, offer opportunities for mechanical engineers. You can explore technical positions or apply for relevant roles in the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO).

Railways: The Indian Railways, one of the largest employers in the country, recruits mechanical engineers for various positions related to locomotives, maintenance, workshops, and design.

Public Service Commissions (PSC): State Public Service Commissions conduct recruitment exams for various government departments. Mechanical engineering diploma holders can check for job opportunities through these commissions.
29th June 2023, 01:18 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Government job opportunities after completing your diploma from IME, Mumbai, there are various options available. Here are a few steps you can consider:

1. Stay updated: Keep yourself updated with government job notifications by regularly checking official websites like the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) and the official government job portal, www.maharashtra.gov.in.

2. Research job requirements: Look for government job vacancies that match your diploma qualification in relevant fields such as engineering, technology, or any other specialization you have pursued.

3. Prepare for competitive exams: Most government job positions require candidates to clear competitive exams like the MPSC exams. Prepare well for these exams by studying the syllabus, practicing previous papers, and considering taking coaching if required.

4. Network and gather information: Connect with alumni, professionals, and experts in the government sector to gather insights and information about job opportunities and the selection process. This can help you better prepare for government job interviews and exams.

5. Application and documentation: Once you find a suitable government job vacancy, carefully read and follow the application process mentioned in the job notification. Ensure that you submit all the required documents, certificates, and application forms within the specified timeline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?