23rd January 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for MPSC exam?

I completed graduation from Commerce. I want to go for social service by passed MPSC exam. So, please tell me which classes I have to be join for it and how to prepare for MPSC exam. My mail id is [email protected].

24th January 2017, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MPSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed graduation from Commerce. I want to go for social service by passed MPSC exam. So, please tell me which classes I have to be join for it and how to prepare for MPSC exam. My mail id is [email protected].

The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) selection process consists of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview. First you have to know the syllabus and then get previous years question papers of the examination. You can find many materials in online. You can also make use of books available for the MPSC examinations. There are various coaching classes available, if interested then join any one of the reputed institution. In coaching classes they will conduct many tests in the same pattern. The tests conducted by the coaching institution will help you to know where you are. Proper time management and dedication will be helpful to clear the MPSC examination. First concentrate on the Preliminary examination syllabus.
24th January 2017, 06:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Preparation tips for MPSC exam.

A good amount of preparation must be there for MPSC exam as the level of competition is immense. So, it is essential to plan in advance for this exam. Candidates should understand the pattern and subjects which is being included in this exam. First of all prepare for preliminary exam and qualify the same to attend main exam. Try to practice for this exam using model question papers. Joining for MPSC coaching classes is also a good option. They impart you training to attend this exam in a systematic manner. Mock test can be attended as part of this so as to analyze your level of knowledge and focus more in weak areas. Always candidates should update themselves about recent happenings which will be a separate subject area in this exam. Try to write short notes while revising each chapter.
31st May 2023, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

After 10 what shoukd I do for mpac exam
29th June 2023, 01:31 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To prepare for the MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) exam, here are some steps you can follow:

1. Understand the MPSC Exam Pattern: Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern, including the number of papers, marks allocation, and duration of each paper. This will help you plan your preparation strategy accordingly.

2. Syllabus Analysis: Go through the detailed syllabus provided by MPSC. Understand the topics and sub-topics that need to be covered for each subject.

3. Create a Study Plan: Prepare a well-structured study plan that allocates time for each subject, based on your strengths and weaknesses. Ensure to dedicate ample time for revision and practice as well.

4. Study Material: Gather the necessary study material, including textbooks, reference books, and online resources. Make sure the material is recommended by experts and aligns with the MPSC syllabus.

5. Previous Year Question Papers: Solve previous year question papers to understand the exam pattern, question types, and time management. It will also help identify important topics and focus areas.

6. Current Affairs: Stay updated with current affairs related to Maharashtra, India, and the world. Read newspapers, watch news channels, and follow trusted online sources to enhance your knowledge in this area.

7. Take Mock Tests: Regularly take mock tests to assess your preparation and identify areas that need improvement. It will also help you get familiar with the exam environment and build your confidence.

8. Regular Revision: Review and revise the topics regularly. Create concise notes that summarize key points, formulas, and concepts, making it easier to revise closer to the exam date.

9. Time Management: Practice managing your time effectively during the exam. Solve questions within the time limit to ensure you complete the paper on time.

10. Stay Focused and Healthy: Maintain a healthy lifestyle, get enough sleep, and stay focused throughout your preparation. Avoid distractions and surround yourself with a positive and supportive environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?