29th March 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in GATE to apply in DRDO RAC recruitment?

Respected Sir,
I came to know that I can apply for DRDO RAC through GATE. So, I would like to know what cutoff rank I have to acquire in GATE so that I can apply in DRDO RAC recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of application of next SET exam? Syllabus for the same?
  2. How much stipend I will get in DRDO RAC Junior Research Fellowship?
  3. What is the cutoff rank required in GATE to get admission in NIT?
  4. Can I get job in Coal India Limited through GATE being a B.Tech student?
  5. When ITI Apprentice exam is going to held?
  6. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get scholarship for OBC candidate?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply in DRDO & ADS Scientist recruitment for Mathematics postgraduate?
  8. When the notification of DRDO recruitment will be released? Qualification required to join?
  9. What I have to do to get a job in NTPC? I am 20 years old in an engineering college in 3rd year
  10. Where can I get the application form of DRDO recruitment? Date of DRDO recruitment exam?
  11. How can I apply in DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment?
  12. How to prepare for GATE, IES, ISRO and DRDO entrance exam? What kind of study material is required?
  13. Full information about GATE rank card validity, possible jobs, marks needed, best coaching and GATE score required to apply for Post Graduate Degrees?
  14. How to get recruited in mechanical core job?
  15. Can I apply for counselling to get admission in any good college if scored 15.33 marks in GATE?
  16. Are Pharmacy students eligible for DRDO? Qualification required for recruitment in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get placed in DRDO after completing materials science management? When will be the next recruitment?
  18. Eligibility to get job in IOCL for GATE(CSE) candidate? Cutoff marks required in GATE to apply for General and SC candidates?
31st March 2016, 07:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in GATE to apply in DRDO RAC recruitment?

There is no specific cut-off marks for applying in DRDO RAC. Every year cutoff varies as per the number of applicants and Level of GATE exam. So my suggestion to you is that you should try your best in preparation of GATE exam. DRDO stands for Defense Research and Development Organisation. It is a very well reputed organisation so you will be eligible for securing your job in DRDO after scoring more than 60% marks in your GATE exam.
1st April 2016, 12:11 AM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

You have to get good marks in Gate Exam. DRDO is the organisation recruit very good performers and top scorers into them. Interview will be very tough and you have to crack this.
1st April 2016, 12:45 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

GATE is the entrance examination for M.Tech in IIT's and NIT's. And this score card will be helpful to get job in various PSU's and various research organizations.

>> Coming to the cut o you need to secure a rank below 500 will be better. And also if you have an reservation criteria it will be added advantage.
18th September 2016, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I have some DRDO research related project in my ug course. Any special entry for such type of candidates?
29th June 2018, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I have one idea which could contribute to the development of India but i want to implement that idea under any professor in DRDO. But i don't know how to contact professors as i don't have any mail id.Is there any way to get mail id?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?