6th March 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Analyst Lab Assistant in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM)?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the job roles for Analyst Lab Assistant. I am going to apply for the same post in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment. Please let me know about the job roles.

9th April 2018, 09:40 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job roles of Analyst Lab Assistant in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM)?

There are so many duties a lab analyst and assistant has to follow and complete in the right time because lab may of any type means clinical lab, botanical lab, zoological lab etc. so responsibilities starts from the type of lab because each lab has its own material and collections of different important collections of study materials etc. so the analyst is responsible to work under the supervision of the lab.

>> Preparation of specimen for the practical and other experiments and other manual tests.

>> If the lab is of medical stream then the assistant and analyst are responsible to make samples of blood tests and tissue samples.

>> Maintenance of microscopes, micro instruments, cell counters and other lab equipment with.

>> Preparing the reports given after practical by doctor/ experts/ professors.

>> Keeping the report in safe format and deliver it to the respective person or authority or wherever it is required.

>> Lab Assistants are also responsible for keeping the lab clean and every equipment and instrument in order which is necessary and make practical easy.

>> Helping freshers in identifying equipment making practical easy for them by telling them importance of every specimen and tests.

>> Lab Analyst is also liable for preparation of reports which are necessary in the lab means any weekly or monthly report if prepared and present it to the concerned authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?