6th March 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) Analyst Lab Assistant recruitment?

I would like to know about the requirements to apply in Analyst Lab Assistant post of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment. Please let me know about the requirements asap.

1st April 2018, 12:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) Analyst Lab Assistant recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board VYAPAM Analyst Lab Assistant Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification generally varies from post to post and it is different for the post of Fishery Inspector, different for Junior supply officer and is different for Analyst Lab Assistant.

The minimum qualification required for the post of Analyst Lab assistant is as follows,
* You must have completed B.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc in Botany in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible.

>> The selection process of this recruitment consists of written examination and Interview.
3rd April 2018, 08:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) Analyst Lab Assistant recruitment?

In order to apply in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) for Analyst Lab Assistant position, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in science stream from a recognized university. Your age should be in between 18 years to 40 years. The selection will depend upon the marks secured in the written examination. You can visit the official website and apply for the position (http://www.vyapam.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?